What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
it could mean anything. treble also means triple, which means "No 3 variations -> unplayable"

or that he and Ron tan cho (if he exists) only make a double in terms of family members, nbot a triple like cage, sonya, cassie
That's reading way too much into it. Like 10 levels of davinci code, mission impossible, cypher decoding too deep. I'm not curious what the "no treble" means, it's the song reference. The song is very popular in pop culture. "All about that bass, no treble." It's a thing...The song is about liking big booty and not caring if your big, aka fat, like Bo rai cho. it's not a debate or puzzle. The only question to me is wether he's trying to tell us that Bo is in mkx even as an npc.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I still believe Bo is to be playable, Ed says farts are funny and he appears on the casting leak with others chars already confirmed with Ron Tan Cho too.
I know people hate Bo because he is a joke char but for me he have a big chance, and I happy if the roster be finalized with more than 32 chars.
I am completely unaware of the casting call leak, apparently. Anyone else on it besides Bo Rai Cho and whoever the hell Ron Tan Cho is?

Dark

Noob
I am completely unaware of the casting call leak, apparently. Anyone else on it besides Bo Rai Cho and whoever the hell Ron Tan Cho is?
Scorpion
Takeda
Ron Tan Cho
D'Vorah
Bo Rai Cho
Kung Jin
Salazar(Everyone assumes this to be Erron Black with a diff name, since his description matches him perfectly)

It's for a web series.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Scorpion
Takeda
Ron Tan Cho
D'Vorah
Bo Rai Cho
Kung Jin
Salazar(Everyone assumes this to be Erron Black with a diff name, since his description matches him perfectly)

It's for a web series.
Okay then. Not sure how indicative a casting call for a web series is compared to that of a playable roster in a video game, but it seems like Bo Rai Cho could have some part to play, as probably an NPC if it all.

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
Okay then. Not sure how indicative a casting call for a web series is compared to that of a playable roster in a video game, but it seems like Bo Rai Cho could have some part to play, as probably an NPC if it all.
Unlikely. ..everyone else is playable EXCEPT him.....no way

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Boon's "No treble" comment about BRC means its All about that Bass, and BRC is all BASS..... Thinking Boon is hinting hes in...

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Boon's "No treble" comment about BRC means its All about that Bass, and BRC is all BASS..... Thinking Boon is hinting hes in...
Someone's response also reminded that "Treble" also means "consisting of three parts". Each fighter gets three variations (three parts) so maybe (hopefully) it's a cheeky deconfirm?

chores

bad at things
wouldnt surprise me if BRC is in. we know 0 about kung lao's relation to the storyline and also 0 about liu kang. KL, LK, BRC rolling around doing some side storyline is probably the other playable part of the story. it wont just be the special forces youth crew

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
Someone's response also reminded that "Treble" also means "consisting of three parts". Each fighter gets three variations (three parts) so maybe (hopefully) it's a cheeky deconfirm?
Oh hell no (hopefully) wow...give him a chance