What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Just dropping this here:

You do know that with 7 weeks to release, and a game having at least a month before release to spend on gold versions, polishing, testing, that the game is already complete.

There are 11 characters left to show, but they are already finished, and in the game. All of them. There is no way in hell anyone is working to implement 11 characters in the game in 7 weeks. Everything is done , and the version is done.

Still, we get boots and shoe laces and hands with bows in a 2x2 pixel picture. No next stream news, no reveals, nothing.

If this doesn't get the hate levels up, I don't know what will.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Just dropping this here:

You do know that with 7 weeks to release, and a game having at least a month before release to spend on gold versions, polishing, testing, that the game is already complete.

There are 11 characters left to show, but they are already finished, and in the game. All of them. There is no way in hell anyone is working to implement 11 characters in the game in 7 weeks. Everything is done , and the version is done.

Still, we get boots and shoe laces and hands with bows in a 2x2 pixel picture. No next stream news, no reveals, nothing.

If this doesn't get the hate levels up, I don't know what will.
Obviously they're not implementing 11 full characters in 7 weeks, that's obvious. They're polishing the game, tweaking little details, fixing bugs/infinites/glitches and stuff. They're also not going to show every remaining character before the game comes out and, for the love of God,

there will be more than 11 more characters in the final game, stop assuming there will be 24.

That's a stupid claim people keep making when the only evidence anyone can provide is "oh but the character select in all the builds looks like that" even though they've said a million times over it's not final.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Ed, you're a great Troll but I'm sorry you're trying to hard... Unless you're seriously implying something!?

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
It means Erron Black is actually Ermac in disguise :DOGE
Well besides the obvious hint of ermac meaning error in regards to Erron Black and saying erroneous to the vid where they also mention Spawn... Maybe he is narrowing it do8wn and saying no to Erron or just that the names are similar...

Last edited:

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
To be honest, with a stream nearing his hints generally point towards the character being revealed.

Although he's usually not as blunt, still major pluses towards Erron Black fans.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Himmerick already confirmed that select screen as fake. Carry on.
I'll believe it when I see it.

that doesn't mean I believe the screen. Just that if you expect the people who are making the game and keep everything under wraps to confirm something they haven't announced... well...