What's new

Tech The D3 Thread

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Haven't actually taken the time to go through all wakeups in the game to know what D3 can wreck, but here's a list of stuff that its definitely useful for:

Bane - Double punch wakeups
Batman - Everything in his offense, except for B23, which can be full comboed by dashing before the bats explode and doing d1 spin.
Black Adam - Wakeup lightning storm.
CatWoman - All wakeups can be D3'd under and full comboed, other than her wake up trait. Whiff punish with 11 spin.
Deathstroke - Sword Spin, enough time to punish with B113. Means you can force his wakeup to either block, backdash or sword flip.
Grundy - Walking Corpse [delayed D3]
Joker - Piss flower wakeup thing. Enough time to launch with at least 11 spin.
MMH - The push wakeup, D3 under it and full combo.
KF - MBF3 post slide
Superman - F23
Green Arrow - D1 arrow (if you dont wanna interupt with D12)
Zod - The push wakeup, same as MMH.
Raven - Soul Crush, anywhere within its range.
WoWo - Spin wakeup, B113 punish easily. She can also D3 under her own B113 and pretty much all of sword stance stuff but B2
Nightwing - Escrima stance [Flip kick AND The escrima rush move (the launcher)] Staff [Flying Dick] Wakeups. Staff stance D1s into 1F1 or any other string involving 1 (even if the D1 hits, or blocked, doesnt matter.)

Goes under Pig, my favourite

Add stuff if you know stuff

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Just found that if you're within dash 1 1 range, you can D3 under Ravens soul crush, dash in and 11 punish.
This includes after blocking her projectile into Soul Crush. You can still D3 out.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
lol i hate raven so much and her dumb grab i take it you can react to it it only works on wakeup?
Her singularity will beat out the D3 on wakeup anyway. So no point, might aswell just MB over her.
But for anywhere else on the screen, you can't exactly D3 on reaction to soul crush, but her D3 has a lot of frames that go under soul crush.

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
Last I know of was i49, but it's not really up to date in terms of what I use in game.
Noobe should have a vid of his Doomsday Doomsdaying the shit outta me soon I think.
cool man you should get a capture card or something make vids of the tech you find

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
You can sweep under the pendulum thing on the left side of Ferris.

Edit:

Sinestro: Fear blast even if they delay the meter burn. From absolute full-screen distance you block 1 fireball for 1.5% chip.

Batman : non-MB batarangs.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
God thanks for this, i have been using D3 more, but this is crazy also one of my favorites is that it goes under Mace Charge and Hawkgirl's WE(3) on pressure, i haven't tested against WE(2)

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
D3 goes under that meter burn projectile of Ares'
I had a few instances pre-patch (on accident -_-) where i D3'd under his Axe Trait. Not sure if the hitbox on it has been improved since. Will need to test.

Update: Yep, it can still be D3'd but you can only do it from about 1/3 a screen away to about a dash from being fullscreen and it must be done at the last second before it connects with you. Hell you can even duck it regularly at a certain distance from a dash or so from being fullscreen. The hitbox of the Trait is wonky where it starts big, tappers off in the middle then regains its normal size near the end of the screen.......uh what? :confused:

4x4lo8o

Noob
I had a few instances pre-patch (on accident -_-) where i D3'd under his Axe Trait. Not sure if the hitbox on it has been improved since. Will need to test.

Update: Yep, it can still be D3'd but you can only do it from about 1/3 a screen away to about a dash from being fullscreen and it must be done at the last second before it connects with you. Hell you can even duck it regularly at a certain distance from a dash or so from being fullscreen. The hitbox of the Trait is wonky where it starts big, tappers off in the middle then regains its normal size near the end of the screen.......uh what? :confused:
It's because the hitbox on the axe isn't symmetrical and it spins. When the big part of the hitbox is down most stuff can't go low enough to get under, but if it's sideways or up you can get under.
It spins faster as it crosses the screen(then slows down as it leaves) so at certain distances you're more likely to get hit by big part.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?

You must be careful, my child. The most dangerous and game breaking thing in this game is Ares phantom hitbox on Axe. This game almost got an M rating due to Ares phantom hitbox on Axe.