What's new

The Congrats to Osu 16 Bit Thread!!

Robotic

Gentleman.
Congrats, bud. Awesome and consistent play from Kitana as always.

Big shout outs to the 10/10 rule! Words of wisdom.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Good shit [MENTION=1667]Osu 16 Bit[/MENTION]

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos

As much as I was rooting for SoCal players, I can't help but say congratulations to 16bit.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Stop doubting my abilities already. I'm always right. Everyone was too afraid to accept my paypal bet offer.

Oh, and congrats to 16bit.

Flowcharting your way into 1st place! You're the man. <3 <3. And thanks for the shoutout :)

Congratulations 16 bit, first kitana to win a major!!

woooo

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda of started to believe Tom Brady and everyone when they said Kitana wasn't being played right. I started to doubt myself and my tactics as well. Well, you just proved them wrong.

You simply didn't rely on zoning, you rush down when you had to, your 2 AA's were SPOT ON, you implement your pokes and grabs perfectly, and most of all, you proved everyone, including myself who began to doubt our style of gameplay.

I will never DOUBT a certain strategy based on threats from people.
And give 16 bit props.
Tom, if you didn't want to see 16 bit win, maybe you should have come to SCR, but its not like you would have made top 8 anyways.

Once again, congratz 16 bit for winning this tournament, for re-establishing my confidence in our gameplay, and for proving people wrong.

You're a well-rounded Kitana player.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Congrats to my man 16 Bit. Living up to the player I know he can be and playing Kitana the RIGHT way. First Kitana to win a major. Top 8 at Evo, 3rd at Devastation, 1st at Socal Regionals. Hands down the best Kitana. Fuck the haters.

K7 that video is Godlike...if 16 Bit believed in God that is lol.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Good Job 16 bit. You had a tough road to finals but you made it. Also find anything out about Money from Devastation from JediRobb?

Congratz to 16bit, and the rest of the top 4 for some godlike matches. I also agree, 16bit has proven to be the best kitana with another accolade added to his belt.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
i think mk players need to start cutting promos before every match, like pro wrestling. 16 bit's rages are so hype, and i don't even play mk9.

"well you know somethin, jedirobb." lol.
Seriously. You can't help but love 16 Bit; total neutral party who gets called out and he just goes on to prove everyone wrong. How can anyone dislike this guy?

Truth

Noob
Congrats to 16-bit and thanks for creating mad hype with the Brady callout lol No disrespect to Tom, but even you have to admit that shit was funny as hell. If 16-Bit was black, I could totally see him doing this...

i'm going to break my 30+ day streak of not posting to address a few things:

1. congrats to 16 bit on his win

2. i never said ever that mr mileena nor 16 bit werent good players. i said that at a certain point, that style of kitana will have to change for some match ups when ppl start playing a different style vs kitana. i never said they were going to lose, just that kitana will evolve as the game evolves

3. i never said 16 bit would never win a major. when he was saying im the worst scrub in mk history on a stream/phone convo, i said that he hadent won yet and that my scrub tourney resume was pretty good. never said he wouldnt or couldnt win.

4. mr mileena has a problem because i said detroit would lose 3-0 to cd jr on stream but has no problem with all the shit detroit said about me when i played. the dude doesnt know that detroit told me he may have went a little too far so i figured id troll him for one second in the finals. even though i said that i was kidding and told why i said during the match.

5. mr mileena is upset because on a podcast w/16 bit we were talking about how ppl actually lost twice and still made winners top 8 at dev and that under NO circumstances should a T.O. allow ppl to lose once or twice then remove the losses the next day. this was not a shot at mr mileena but rather the format of the event,

6. in the last 4 majors, i have placed top 8 in 3 of the 4. no matter how many nerfs get handed to me, i still seem to be a consistent top 8 placer. mr mileena and 16 bit say i suck and im one of the worst players, that all of my top placings are fluke or luck or bracket rigging or the players i beat are actually bad, i am not here to argue this point. while im sure im one of the worst, come on guys.. i cant be the worst mk9 player can i? ehh maybe i am..

congrats 16 bit, next tourney we are at its an AMERICAN burger and a beer on me.

i'm going to break my 30+ day streak of not posting to address a few things:

1. congrats to 16 bit on his win

2. i never said ever that mr mileena nor 16 bit werent good players. i said that at a certain point, that style of kitana will have to change for some match ups when ppl start playing a different style vs kitana. i never said they were going to lose, just that kitana will evolve as the game evolves

3. i never said 16 bit would never win a major. when he was saying im the worst scrub in mk history on a stream/phone convo, i said that he hadent won yet and that my scrub tourney resume was pretty good. never said he wouldnt or couldnt win.

4. mr mileena has a problem because i said detroit would lose 3-0 to cd jr on stream but has no problem with all the shit detroit said about me when i played. the dude doesnt know that detroit told me he may have went a little too far so i figured id troll him for one second in the finals. even though i said that i was kidding and told why i said during the match.

5. mr mileena is upset because on a podcast w/16 bit we were talking about how ppl actually lost twice and still made winners top 8 at dev and that under NO circumstances should a T.O. allow ppl to lose once or twice then remove the losses the next day. this was not a shot at mr mileena but rather the format of the event,

6. in the last 4 majors, i have placed top 8 in 3 of the 4. no matter how many nerfs get handed to me, i still seem to be a consistent top 8 placer. mr mileena and 16 bit say i suck and im one of the worst players, that all of my top placings are fluke or luck or bracket rigging or the players i beat are actually bad, i am not here to argue this point. while im sure im one of the worst, come on guys.. i cant be the worst mk9 player can i? ehh maybe i am..

congrats 16 bit..
You are so two-faced... SO two faced.

You also called me free, a free win, not a threat, the night before top 8 Dev, and i asked you the morning of top8, and you straight up lied.

I'm not gonna keep adding drama, but all I'm saying, is stop saying one thing, then another.

You said 16 bit would never win a major with his wrong style of Kitana, and that CD (who btw has a beautiful kitana) was the only one playing Kitana right.

Well, Tom, characters don't have to all play the same or to your standards. Me and 16 bit don't rely on zoning 100%, we can rushdown, play footsies as well, (16 bit proved this wonderfully today)

I will continue to zone sub all day, doesnt matter if you have the life lead, i will zone for meter. It'd be stupid to go near you with no meter.

Have a good day. and congrats once again 16 bit, well deserved win.

and omg at the twists and lies you add to everything.

dude stop buying into other ppls drama attempts. i never said you were free lol nor did i say 16 bit would never win a major nor did i say the style was wrong or that you COULDNT add to it. all i said is that she cant win all match ups by trying to out zone everyone and in some match ups her offense has to evolve. IMO, cd is the best kitana.. how is this backstabbing? its not a knock on you or 16 bit, you are both good. im just saying that in my OPINION that i felt he was the best kitana.

never said you were free lmao.. you know, at NEC pig says to me "hey man, you are kinda two faced, talking so much shit on stream when i lost to riu48". he even showed me a txt of someone saying that i was saying it. i then pointed out that i wasnt even in the room and that cd jr and detroit were calling the stream. dont buy into what ppl say mr mileena, they'll say anything to start something.

ill take this to pm from this point forward.