What's new

The Collector's Thread - Please share photos!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I am a huge DBZ fan therefore I had to collect all Seasons, Movies and even lame GT :eek:
Just missing 3 more seasons and my collection is complete.
Season 1, 5 and 6 are the ones i'm missing. all 13 films are in the white packages.

I have seen those blu-ray collections at my local walmart and pondered the purchase numerous times. People seem to complain about the cropping. What is your experience with them?

AkTiVe

o.o
I have seen those blu-ray collections at my local walmart and pondered the purchase numerous times. People seem to complain about the cropping. What is your experience with them?
Well these are the only blu rays available since they canceled the volumes sets. The color on these are much more brighter than the orange bricks. I personally like them, it also has marathon mode which is a plus.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
@Fred Marvel
I think like might be an understatement. Can we talk about Mega Man some more Guys. That would be nice. :3

OMG EXE is the best Megaman, i used to jizz watching NT warrior on Saturday mornings lol and i played like 5 or the Battle Network games but holy damn you have the whole manga/graphic novel collection :eek:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
OMG EXE is the best Megaman, i used to jizz watching NT warrior on Saturday mornings lol and i played like 5 or the Battle Network games but holy damn you have the whole manga/graphic novel collection :eek:
Yup Yup. All 13. So good. The story spans throygh each of the games. The big book is an art book.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter

I've also got the MK9 collectors edition statue of Scorpion and Sub-Zero, a crazy Call of Duty 4 statue I got for free when I worked at Gamestop (our store got them for selling a shit load of copies, I don't think you can buy them), and a statue of the main dude from Assassin's Creed (a collectors edition statue they gave me at Gamestop). I've got my eye on the following statues:

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Also have way more Yugioh cards then I'm willing to admit. And a manga collection.

@Indecisive Megaman BN/NT Warrior are the shiz. I just bought the DS version of 5, online and been playing the crud outta it. Tomahawkman is my favorite Navi <3 Had a crush on him and his net op when I was younger.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Also have way more Yugioh cards then I'm willing to admit. And a manga collection.

@Indecisive Megaman BN/NT Warrior are the shiz. I just bought the DS version of 5, online and been playing the crud outta it. Tomahawkman is my favorite Navi <3 Had a crush on him and his net op when I was younger.
Were did you find the DS version. And how much?

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Since Syco Collectibles has come up I feel the need to say this: Some people have been ripped off. I got ripped off, they owe me my money for Skarlet Pre-Order and they have stopped talking to me a long time ago. Most of the sculptures on their site never actually went into production, but they took money from people the whole time. There were guys from the sculpting community that came here a year or two ago to explain the shadiness of the owners and the company, and showed examples of even the artists who made the original sculptures, getting ripped off by them. If there is a sculpture made by Syco that you really want, buy it second hand, not through Syco.

Here is the thread we had a long long time ago... update since then: They won't give my money back, they won't talk to me, there is no Skarlet statue. http://testyourmight.com/threads/syco-real-or-fraud.27796/