What's new

Question The Character you will never play?

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
There are many of us on this site who have switched mains many times, there are some who have stuck to one. And just like we have our favorite characters, we all have our least favorite. So who is the character that you know you will not be playing any time soon, and why? For me, its Freddy. I normally play rush down characters in the first place, and Freddy's character design just irks me for no reason. I even find him fun to fight against,but I would rather stop playing all together than play Freddy tbh.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Sheeva cause she's terrible

And I use to say Sonya until i found how easy she is to use and win with. She's fun

Kabal also cause he's the 24/7/365 target

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
sheeva cuz shes the stupidest character to ever enter a game not cuz shes bad i wouldnt play her if she was the only tournament viable character in an entire game i do not like her

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Kenshi - Ain't it obvious yet?

Edit - I have some more.

Sonya - Getting caught in her D4 multiple times is giving me MS. She has as much dumb shit (EX Kartwheel anyone?) as Kenshi has...maybe worse...
Mileena - No armor and slow normals, no thanks.
Rain - Having no moves to close the distance other than a shit version of Raiden's teleport sucks. Not my style, even if he gets a ton of damage.
Kitana - Just doesn't fit my style and a bitch to deal with.
Nightwolf - Too predictable.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Mileena and Baraka, never liked playing as either of them in any game in the entire run of the series. Also if they ever come back Bo'Rai Cho and Hsu Hao, Bo Rai Cho because he is a stupid character and Hsu Hao because he is the dumbest looking character in the MK universe.

Edit: This thread makes me think of this scene in Arrested Development:

Flagg

Noob
Kabal, Cyrax and Kung Lao. I just don't like using them. I also find Stryker a bit boring. I dont think I could ever bring myself to using Human Sub Zero either.

I prefer using mid-low tier characters, mostly because they are unexplored and I like to challenge myself. I use to have a have decent Freddy though and I really enjoy his move set.