What's new

the Challenge journey Project

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
alright. here's what happened.... i started sucking because lately i didnt play a lot.. went to rev X and LOST HORRIBLY to arturo.

Funny thing, i believe this matchup is slightly kenshi favor...worst case scenario, 5 - 5. though, what happened to me.....this match with Arturo, i looked at my self...and felt like, WTF was i doin.

have any of you guys ever had this issue when ur in high school? that u see a hot chick, and your full of confidence because u look good and known...so u move with the cool gang steps slowly to her, imagining that when u say hi she will be like gigling already.....and then when u walk there and say "HI!" and she's like " what u want" , you start Babbling with some crazy shit.....and then after wards, she moves away....and you're like, what the fuck just happened O_O?

i know i am a weirdo...but if something like that happened to any of u guys, then what happened to me in the tournament against Riu48 and Arturo...was exactly this (mentioned above).
i felt so confident and that it wont be a problem to beat the opponent...Under estimating!! went there, while in match....freaked out!!

you can go to REVX stream and watch my match, first part, around the end (kenshi vs rep).... for god sake, that kenshi SUCKS!! that kenshi is an idiot that has no fuckin clue what was going on...and funny thing, i know the match up hands down from bottom to top.

no dis credit to arturo PERIOD! Sabin ....he's simply a beast! hands down. though, i think this match is kenshi's favor and i am in need of practice.
when it reach a point to the eyes of the best players in MK9 to see me playin horribly like this....then they have the right to say i am a scrub...and what proves it, is that i only made top 8 three times ONLY!! maximum was 5th!! ......pathetic.

so i am here....steping up my game. doing this project AGAIN! which is the Kenshi VS reptile project.

KENSHI VS REPTILE PROJECT:

I am able to prove this match is 6 - 4 kenshi and worst case scenario 5 - 5. i need volenteers and challengers to fight.
what will happen is, i will go online, reptile players add me. we warm up in matches, and then play FT 10 or FT 5 depending on time.

after we do that, i shall Fully write the experience while ofcourse recording the matches and posting them on youtube. every reptile player and kenshi player and anyone else, will be able to see how the matches went...what was wrong, and what was correct.
a full analysis about the fight will be posted by me.

the purpose? is to fully describe the matchup and fully analyse it both ways, for kenshi and reptile favor. that means every tiny spot of details will be mentioned of what happened and what was the consquences. through out time, after plenty of matches, we will then deduce the matchup result and as well full description on how to win such matchup (whether with rep or kenshi)

Thank you if your willing to participate. this will be like a journey....will be done whether offline or online. if your a kenshi fan as well, you can see me every week having a certain char to fight and post the description

thank you and please , if your willing to participate in the project. Add me or post here for me to add you on PSN

tag name on PSN is : xxteefxx

PS: when u add me on PSN, please mention that you're a reptile player :)

thank you

Teef

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I will help you as long as you don't play me and post the videos as "JOKER8417 EXPOSED" hahaha

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
EXPOOOOOOSSSSSEEEDDD! :p

what your talking about haha....welcome to Pure professional form of analyses :p (keedin)....just hope that we can like break this up into pieces....and i hope i dont suffer much from reptile online...cause really it's already hard to play with kenshi online if there's lag (even lag or not :facepalm: .. ) haha

thank you so much man for participating and looking forward to play with you for sure :). i will warm up myself this week to get used to the lag difference online ...hopefully will be prepared for this

PS: if you dont like the idea of posting the matches (all of them or any)...we dont have to do that :)

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Hey teef I can help you out with this after the tourny at WB. I don't have PS3 so can't play oyu online.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
EXPOOOOOOSSSSSEEEDDD! :p

what your talking about haha....welcome to Pure professional form of analyses :p (keedin)....just hope that we can like break this up into pieces....and i hope i dont suffer much from reptile online...cause really it's already hard to play with kenshi online if there's lag (even lag or not :facepalm: .. ) haha

thank you so much man for participating and looking forward to play with you for sure :). i will warm up myself this week to get used to the lag difference online ...hopefully will be prepared for this

PS: if you dont like the idea of posting the matches (all of them or any)...we dont have to do that :)
Yeah i know how kenshi online is dude I picked him up a little while ago myself, I could actually use a pointer or two from you, we will have to have a kenshi level up session lol. I don't don't mind posting the matches its all good.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Arturo is a Reptile master himself, knowing totally the character gameplay .... he seems that he is playing Kenshi since some time. So, plus the fact he is a natural skilled player, so, this explain a bit why he gave you a lot of hard time ..... :D

xenogorgeous

I have a suspect that any character without a teleport, has hard time to approach safely Kenshi, in fact, I think that is almost virtually impossible to get close to him, without teleport, without "eating" some chip damage along the way

Maybe Jax using armour can be able, but, due the intense zoning rythm Kenshi can keep, IDK ...

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I have a suspect that any character without a teleport, has hard time to approach safely Kenshi, in fact, I think that is almost virtually impossible to get close to him, without teleport, without "eating" some chip damage along the way

Maybe Jax using armour can be able, but, due the intense zoning rythm Kenshi can keep, IDK ...
the reason people think that kenshi has reptile trouble is because reptile moves so fast, which makes it easier for him to get past kenshi's zoning and pressure better than most characters (even so it is still hard to get in), but he can back Reptile off easily if he has meter. I honestly think the matchup is pretty close to a 5-5.

xenogorgeous

I think that Kenshi has no hard time reflecting Reptile force balls, right ? Doing it to Acid Spit on reaction is hard, but, force ball, with some distance, hum ..... ??

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I think that Kenshi has no hard time reflecting Reptile force balls, right ? Doing it to Acid Spit on reaction is hard, but, force ball, with some distance, hum ..... ??
You are right but if done right reptile can elbow dash and jump over the reflected fb and either combo punish or pressure.