What's new

The CEO Updates Thread

DesuBlade

Augmented Wallet Squeeze
Welp. That was upsetting to see PL quit like that. Upsetting that KDZ didn't beat PL. What was worse is the fact that 16 bit had PL's nuts firmly in his mouth when he predicted the obvious F23 after the Super hit.

Overall, good Top 8. REO and CDJR are huge babies and hypocrites for not going with Scorpion after all the things they said(Mainly CDJR).

Benzo

Vic Stone
grand finals and PL just fucking gives up and picks cyborg? extremely unimpressed. terrible sportman, terrible top player. You're there to try your best, and put on a show. Not ragequit and pick a character you don't even know how to play.
Yep it's almost laughable how some people sold themselves out and it didn't even pay off. That means you failed to win and failed yourself. In my eyes it should of been KDZ vs. G in the end. Probably would have been a better showing.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
I don't get it. We just saw SEVERAL good games and we are more concerned with what someone said rather than the way they played or some type of bias instead of making a clear case for the longevity of IGAU. Honestly, more than anything else, that makes people not want to play the game - the negativity and constant badgering within the community.

Regardless:
Great event
Congrats to Chris G.
Can't wait until Tuesday
Can't wait for EVO

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
I don't get it. We just saw SEVERAL good games and we are more concerned with what someone said rather than the way they played or some type of bias instead of making a clear case for the longevity of IGAU.

We're upset at someone ragequitting and just trolling with a character they can't play. Thats not something someone said, thats something someone DID. It IS the way they played. what are you talking about?

Benzo

Vic Stone
I don't get it. We just saw SEVERAL good games and we are more concerned with what someone said rather than the way they played or some type of bias instead of making a clear case for the longevity of IGAU. Honestly, more than anything else, that makes people not want to play the game - the negativity and constant badgering within the community.

Regardless:
Great event
Congrats to Chris G.
Can't wait until Tuesday
Can't wait for EVO
Yep you right we did see alot of good games. Especially when Rico almost got P DOGGED(aka perfect). I bet a big glob of sweat was coming down his forehead. He got blown to pieces.

all these new tym trolls...

Can't believe how everyone got hit multiple times by supermans f23 at the start of the match, thats like the new cyrax ex ragdoll to start the match.

-PL goes with Flash and Cyborg. Even though he wasn't doing bad with Scorpion.
-REO goes with Wonder Woman. Even though I've never seen his Batman or Scorpion struggle against a Supes.
-CD jr goes with Killer Frost instead of the Scorpion mirror.

What's going on lol. Those were questionable character picks to say the least. Then again maybe they just wanted to test some stuff in preparation for EVO.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
-REO goes with Wonder Woman. Even though I've never seen his Batman or Scorpion struggle against a Supes.

What's going on lol. Those were questionable character picks to say the least. Then again maybe they just wanted to test some stuff in preparation for EVO.
Basically "top" MK players making poor decisions IMO.

They just went on twitter and said they don't care about the game. Hardcore salt. Gotta make shit up to make themselves not look bad.

Even Maxter came out and said he was let down by their actions.

Hiryu02

Noob
Out of curiosity, are there any links to the twitter salt?

Edit: NVM, found some of it on another thread.

Fucking sad...

ryublaze

Noob
This was the craziest and hypest Injustice tourney I've ever seen. Unpatched console, wireless controller, salt, AK Trepound380 commentary, ragequits, hype PL match, Scorpions in top 8, broken chair, and Chris G taking out all the scorps. Glad I watched this lol.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
This was the craziest and hypest Injustice tourney I've ever seen. Unpatched console, wireless controller, salt, AK Trepound380 commentary, ragequits, hype PL match, Scorpions in top 8, broken chair, and Chris G taking out all the scorps. Glad I watched this lol.
broken chair? also whats with the wireless controller? and by salt i hope you mean saltface.