What's new

The Candy Thread

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Share and talk about your favorite candy! New candy, old candy, foreign candy, domestic candy, discontinued candy.... What's satisfies YOUR sweet tooth!?

Right now I'm loving some of these.

Wemfs

there was one of these threads a bit ago and ill say the same thing i said then,
american candy is total shite compared to our candy, #realtalk
Well please share with us some of the best candy you have over there, so if I come across it someday I can pick that shit up.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Well please share with us some of the best candy you have over there, so if I come across it someday I can pick that shit up.

that logo is all you need to know, find that on anything and your good :)
also there's this company, called lily o brien, holy shit, there the type of choc you buy for someone when u trying to get in it lol

Wemfs

Yeah man they sell all types of Mexican candy where I live since I'm really close to Mexico being in Las Cruces, NM. :) I'm sure I've seen those Duvalin's before, I've just never picked them up.

Some Mexican candy I really like

A lot of Mexican candy has tamarind in it and it's so good. Has a really unique flavor imo

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Yeah man they sell all types of Mexican candy where I live since I'm really close to Mexico being in Las Cruces, NM. :) I'm sure I've seen those Duvalin's before, I've just never picked them up.

Some Mexican candy I really like

A lot of Mexican candy has tamarind in it and it's so good. Has a really unique flavor imo
Yes... I love that tamarind shit so much. :D