What's new

Match Footage - Summoner The Blender Not even PL can escape

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Dinks like guess I'll keep doing the same mixup till he blocks. PL never blocks, welp that was easy. Seemed like almost every mixup was low,high but PL couldn't block it. Even when he NJP and sent bat low the bat was hitting first. Then PL just kept running into NJPs, well played by Dink but PL played that horribly.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I have seen people block that mixup from Dinky funny enough.
It's hard to block, but it has been done.
I've seen Ketchup use similar mixups on his stream and it got occasionally fully blocked.

It is cheap? yes
Is it unfair? no

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I have seen people block that mixup from Dinky funny enough.
It's hard to block, but it has been done.
I've seen Ketchup use similar mixups on his stream and it got occasionally fully blocked.

It is cheap? yes
Is it unfair? no
It's really easy to replicate in training mode too. No reason a good player can't learn to block it.

Summon bat, NJP and release bat low, delay NJP enough time to hit after the low and there ya go. Other one is just sending bat low into a b2.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
@Shujinkydink labbed the blender on his stream the other night. Showed that all you really have to do is time a backdash and you can get out of it. PL just kept going with maybe I can block it this time.

Actually it's a little bit untrue ab escapes. Odds are pl believed he could armor/backdash but if you hit the setup within hitstun window they have to block properly. Similar to shinnok capture reset.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
PL knew how to block it (or at least he said he did at the time). He posted on twitter saying he struggled to do it because it was online, which I honestly don't doubt.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
How does dink keep reseting the vortex? In practice I can't get two trances in the same combo.
Well it's a reset, trance leaves you standing and PL is getting hit by the mixup and it let's him restart the vortex. You can't actually get two trances in a combo, well you can but I they instantly fall out of it the second time.