What's new

The Biggest Insult.

Quarter Power code + Sheeva or some other very low-tier character.

Been doing it for a while now. Very fun. Actually makes matches against random noobs a little challenging.

killabitz said:
actually the biggest insult is playing blindfolded while gripping the analog stick with ur butt cheekz only.
...HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!

SO FUNNY! LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
seems like u need some good comp :wink:
stop playing rookies or you'll become one!!

darkxyd3 is scared of comp he complain about lag when there is no lag at all but he's not that good though. you'd think he was good by the way his record be looking get your game up.

Derek

Noob
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
darkxyd3 is scared of comp he complain about lag when there is no lag at all but he's not that good though. you'd think he was good by the way his record be looking get your game up.
Everyone here knows he's bad and can't back up his shit talk. For Christ sakes he still hasn't beaten me one match and I've beaten him upwards of 10 times. No need to point it out anymore. In fact he hasn't posted on here in a few weeks I'm assuming he hung himself(wishful thinking).

Funny you care so much about me you that you search for and bump this thread?

DC Hustle, You play this game all day. I checked the leaderboards on a MONDAY and you already had over 1,000 games played. Wow, of course you beat me when you play that much. Get a life.

I don't care if you're better at this game. Go outside you freak.

DARXYD3 said:
Funny you care so much about me you that you search for and bump this thread?

DC Hustle, You play this game all day. I checked the leaderboards on a MONDAY and you already had over 1,000 games played. Wow, of course you beat me when you play that much. Get a life.

I don't care if you're better at this game. Go outside you freak.
So that's what it's come down to man? Sad....

You know I'm all against nerdy shit and people who don't do anything but go to class, come back play games, repeat, etc (like my roommate!!! AHHH!), but when people start assuming things (in this case, DARXYD3 claiming DC doesn't do anything but play video games and eat/sleep) it really just ticks me off.

You don't sound threatening or impressive when you start insulting people because they play a lot of something. Most matches take, what, 35 seconds usually? That comes out to about 9.5 hours for 1,000 games. Split this between Sunday and Monday and you have 4.75 hours a day (start of the week is on a Sunday). THAT ISN'T ALL DAY. I can easily come back from class at 4, spend 2-3 hours chomping at MK, get some food, do any assignments, and still have time to do things at night before I need to go to sleep LIKE SOCIALIZING WITH MY FRIENDS. SOME people (like DC) could possibly have more time on their hands than me, thus allowing them to play more MK. This isn't a tough concept to grasp.

Maybe you should just leave, man.

x099x

Noob
Darxyde, why do you even stay? I'm quite certain NOBODY here likes you. All you do is complain about laggers and quitters and inexperienced players (while you are a dropper yourself), start arguments, and brag about trivial accomplishments.

x099x said:
Darxyde, why do you even stay?
I don't usually. Beleive me, this forum sucks ass and I don't visit often anymore, maybe once a week to see if there's any new combo vids or something and I check the character guides once in a while. I just noticed DC Hustle had bumped an old thread of mine and insulted me, so I felt the need to remind him that he's a complete loser who plays UMK3 all day. Which pretty much describes all of you.

:lol:

Derek

Noob
DARXYD3 said:
I don't usually. Beleive me, this forum sucks ass and I don't visit often anymore, maybe once a week to see if there's any new combo vids or something and I check the character guides once in a while. I just noticed DC Hustle had bumped an old thread of mine and insulted me, so I felt the need to remind him that he's a complete loser who plays UMK3 all day. Which pretty much describes all of you.

How many times do I have go over this with you? If we suck so bad how come you can't beat the people you shit talk? You did it to Me, FrankieBonze, Annihilator, Scheisse, and now DC Hustle. You talk so much shit and you just lose. Darxyd3 you're not in any position to call anyone a loser when you can't handle losing at a 12 year old video game. You talk shit because you don't have friends in real life and you're 23 but you act like 13. You basement dwelling shit. Really though, you're coming on a fucking message board to just act like you're the best player ever and when someone calls you out on your BS and beats you, you just talk more shit. Judging from your actions it kind of looks like you're more of a loser than anyone on here.

By the way, it's just a video game. . .

l SuGaR l said:
DARXYD3 said:

How many times do I have go over this with you? If we suck so bad how come you can't beat the people you shit talk? You did it to Me, FrankieBonze, Annihilator, Scheisse, and now DC Hustle. You talk so much shit and you just lose. Darxyd3 you're not in any position to call anyone a loser when you can't handle losing at a 12 year old video game. You talk shit because you don't have friends in real life and you're 23 but you act like 13. You basement dwelling shit. Really though, you're coming on a fucking message board to just act like you're the best player ever and when someone calls you out on your BS and beats you, you just talk more shit. Judging from your actions it kind of looks like you're more of a loser than anyone on here.

Yep. He pretty much summed it up.

DARXYD3- you're such a noob... i literally destroy you every time I play you, but you always quit early...wtf!! you shouldn't really talk about how you supposedly "insult" people...when you can't even play yourself...if you want another lesson... here's my gamertag so you can play me to refresh your memory of your last beating..."DJ Mike Fury" :twisted:

DJ Mike Fury said:
DARXYD3- you're such a noob... i literally destroy you every time I play you, but you always quit early...wtf!! you shouldn't really talk about how you supposedly "insult" people...when you can't even play yourself...if you want another lesson... here's my gamertag so you can play me to refresh your memory of your last beating..."DJ Mike Fury" :twisted:
I think I played you a long time ago...

l SuGaR l said:
DARXYD3 said:

thank you point made amen.

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
l SuGaR l said:
DARXYD3 said:

thank you point made amen.

by the way DC... thanks for kicking my ass lol had fun though..

l SuGaR l said:
How many times do I have go over this with you? If we suck so bad how come you can't beat the people you shit talk? You did it to Me, FrankieBonze, Annihilator, Scheisse, and now DC Hustle.
When did I ever shit talk any of those people? I haven't. And I haven't played you either. Not to my knowledge. Unless you play on a different gamertag.

And if you ask Frankie or ABC or DC they'll tell you I won some of the games we played. It wasen't total domination.

Sugar you think you're cool or something posting shit on forums. You think I'm 23? I'm actually 20, and I work a full-time job and live on my own. Try again bitch.

DARXYD3 said:
l SuGaR l said:
How many times do I have go over this with you? If we suck so bad how come you can't beat the people you shit talk? You did it to Me, FrankieBonze, Annihilator, Scheisse, and now DC Hustle.
When did I ever shit talk any of those people? I haven't. And I haven't played you either. Not to my knowledge. Unless you play on a different gamertag.

And if you ask Frankie or ABC or DC they'll tell you I won some of the games we played. It wasen't total domination.

Sugar you think you're cool or something posting shit on forums. You think I'm 23? I'm actually 20, and I work a full-time job and live on my own. Try again bitch.

actually you didn't you got your ass owned and kept complaining about lag when there wasn't any so you should try again. Every since i owned you now i can even get not a single game out of you.