What's new

The Big Green Mean Machine: Buupiter Jupiter Wins The Break Weekly #266

Ah. I guess your mom having a lot to do with whether or not you can go to a tournament makes sense now. =P

I was gonna say, if you're like 16-17, it shouldn't matter. >_>
I take offense to this. I'm 17 and can't head out to te break yet :(.

How about you be my age and have to go from NYC to Jersey by bus/train. It takes like 2 hours from a car to begin with. Excluding the fact parents have work, and also have other stuff to do in the day such as a summer job or dealing with school work. It's not as easy as you think.

Last edited:

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I'll post a summary of my matches: king Jamez knocked me out of winners on my first match 3-2 with the closest matches of all time.

Then in losers I fought Grr, the peoples champ but I won in the footsies battle: 3-0
Then revolver: first let me explain a hiccup in the beginning. I could hardly hear what he was saying and I thought he said button check so I said okay, but apparently he said no button check lol so I didn't hit any buttons and he's doing combos on me and he's like wait I thought we said no button checks. Whatever we just restarted the match no big deal. End score: 3-0
Then comes Chongo with some sweet NW action. He played smart and stayed mostly staff stance: score 3-2
Then I got my revenge on King Jamez with another set of super clutch matches, score: 3-2
Dartharma was next, and it was truly a game of footies, patience and good reads. Very enjoyable match and final score: 3-2.
Grand finals I fought Jupiter and although all the matches were tight and patient, he 3-0s me and wins the break.
Congrats to Jupiter, always a pleasure fighting. Thanks to everyone else who made it out
It sounds like you just fought a bunch free people to make it to grand finals

E

Eldriken

I take offense to this. I'm 17 and can't head out to te break yet :(.

How about you be my age and have to go from NYC to Jersey by bus/train. It takes like 2 hours from a car to begin with. Excluding the fact parents have work, and also have other stuff to do in the day such as a summer job or dealing with school work. It's not as easy as you think.
I was asking his age because it seemed like he was too young for his mom to want him to go at all. That's the only reason why I asked. If he was 16 or 17, it shouldn't be a big deal if he wanted to go so long as he had a way to get there. But he cleared it up. He's 14, so I could see why she may not want him to go, but that wasn't the case.

I'm a parent myself, so you're not telling me anything new. I know how it works.

I was asking his age because it seemed like he was too young for his mom to want him to go at all. That's the only reason why I asked. If he was 16 or 17, it shouldn't be a big deal if he wanted to go so long as he had a way to get there. But he cleared it up. He's 14, so I could see why she may not want him to go, but that wasn't the case.

I'm a parent myself, so you're not telling me anything new. I know how it works.
My point still stands since he probably doesn't live in jersey, or the city where the break is hosted in. No parent wants their kid out in the streets in 1 in the morning, and that's when the tournament ends. Even if they're 16-17 seeing how it can be, if it's a long travel.

E

Eldriken

My point still stands since he probably doesn't live in jersey, or the city where the break is hosted in. No parent wants their kid out in the streets in 1 in the morning, and that's when the tournament ends. Even if they're 16-17 seeing how it can be, if it's a long travel.
That's why I said it probably wouldn't be a big deal provided he/she had a ride there and back. If not, I understand their concern completely. Especially when it's two hours or so away from where they live.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Chongo lives 10 minutes away from Jupiter and Lance. They gave him a ride. They live about an hour and a half away.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I've been waiting for @rev0lver to win one of these. =/ Oh well. It would also be cool to see @Decay II win one with LOBOOOOO!

Good shit to Jupiter nonetheless.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
You can only win if you enter... also, entering as "LD indecisive" or "big sausage pizza" will give you better odds
Big Sausage Pizza is for the stream only. Also LD Indecisive would be for if you Sponsor me. ;). Ill work out for Money :p.