What's new

Question The best Ermac player

Antonio

Noob
Hi everybody
Who do you think is the best Ermac player? someone have videos of his fights? I really want to see Ermac on the highest level...

zaf

professor
i have some matches. just look on youtube.
best ermacs are probably myself, big d, metzos, seven.

Antonio

Noob
Great Ermacs thanks guys in this topic I learned something very essential with Ermac and is wait wait wait and then PUNISH! my fight style is more agressive always trying to make the most impresive and dangerous combo but sometimes you cant be agressive you need to be more smart and wait a little bit more for the right moment...

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Detroit should be mentioned since he used ermac in what was arguable the most hype moment in MK9s history that no one seems to remember.

grand finals of the first MLG arena: Detroitballn (Ermac) v. CDjr (Jax)

Detroit should be mentioned since he used ermac in what was arguable the most hype moment in MK9s history that no one seems to remember.

No, I remember that ,but he did use combo's that were hard as fuck to hit consistently. I really enjoyed watching him use Ermac.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Zaf, Moe, K-Frog, Metzos, Big D.
With an honorable mention to Detroit for that fucking amazing GF in the MLG Arena against Junior.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料

I got a brief taste of Detroit's Ermac almost two years ago. I can still remember those matches. What an innovator.

Team NRF

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Spider is by far the best Ermac in the planet. Zaf, Big D, Metzos and I are probably next.
I would also like to see any recent videos of Spider, cause saying he is the best Ermac BY FAR in the world is a bit too much. Moe and Pboard are also very good Ermac players. They need to implement more damaging combos in their gameplay, but their spacing and zoning with Ermac is top notch. Detroit could have won MLG if he had gone for the bnb combos with Ermac against jr. Dont know what he was thinking tbh with you all. Who is the best Ermac player out there still remains to be seen.

Matix218

Get over here!
Big D, GGA Moe30W, Pboardplayer, kfrog, zaf and Metzos all come to mind.

IMO Big D is probably the most complete ermac player.