What's new

General/Other The Batgirl Army- Batgirl mains unite!

Will you main Batgirl?

• Yes!

Votes: 55 42.0%
  • No...

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • Maybe as a secondary.

Votes: 49 37.4%

• Total voters

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
I'm not mad that Batgirl is in because I love the Batman series, but wtf was up with Boon during the Lobo reveal. He was like "We keep hearing things like you gotta have Martian Manhunter, Lobo, Powergirl, Supergirl, Red Hood" and I don't see Batgirl in there anywhere lol. Thats kind of a big "fuck you, we decide the DLC" to the fans who were requesting all these characters. I still want to use Batgirl because I personally like her, but I feel sorry for the other people.
Knocked it out of the damn park!! This is EXACTLY how 90% of the community feels. Batgirl is lame as hell to me. But that just my opinion. Despite Ed trolling by basically saying nrs might do more than 4 dlc characters, well all know its only going to be 4.. and at this rate im going to be horribly disappointed.

Eddyward

Noob
Wasn't a Batgirl fan previously, and I didn't even think of requesting for her to be in the game. However, I think I will end up playing her; I actually kind of like her design! Gonna wait to see her gameplay to decide if I will main, but definitely at least secondary for now - saving my poll vote for next week. Who knows, maybe I'll become a Batgirl fan because of Injustice. :]

The_Greatest_Username

Reincarnated Member
She'll be secondary for me (I still love my Hawkgirl). That being said, I wish they had announced Zod first so he could have absorbed majority of the butt-hurt. Although, seeing as how Babs always seems to have an illogical amount of hatahs, it only makes me want to use her even more.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Knocked it out of the damn park!! This is EXACTLY how 90% of the community feels. Batgirl is lame as hell to me. But that just my opinion. Despite Ed trolling by basically saying nrs might do more than 4 dlc characters, well all know its only going to be 4.. and at this rate im going to be horribly disappointed.
Holy shit dude, you should see the comments of the Batgirl reveal on the injustice facebook page. Pretty much everyone is giving them hate and while at first they weren't acknowledging it, they are actually leaving some feedback to the negative comments. Hopefully this knocks some sense into them and they do something cool like cancel Zod and Scorpion (if true) and replace them with MMH and maybe Powergirl (since this is what the fans have been wanting).

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Holy shit dude, you should see the comments of the Batgirl reveal on the injustice facebook page. Pretty much everyone is giving them hate and while at first they weren't acknowledging it, they are actually leaving some feedback to the negative comments. Hopefully this knocks some sense into them and they do something cool like cancel Zod and Scorpion (if true) and replace them with MMH and maybe Powergirl (since this is what the fans have been wanting).
I hope they don't cancel them. The salt of Batgirl is not enough for me. I must also bask in the salt of Scorpion. I don't like Zod... but the salt he will bring is immeasurable. I will main Batgirl and Scorpion just for the salt factor alone! (Ignoring the fact that I fangirl those 2 characters all the time of course).:16Bit

The_Greatest_Username

Reincarnated Member
The negative response towards Batgirl didn't seem all that bad on FB. I honestly think the she had the bad draw of being not-MMH, so the internet-fans went berserk. I even saw one comment about how someone is going to sell their game over eBay, but that's just a a WTF kind of thing.
I also noticed that they're replying to a lot of people requesting they keep this game DC-only. Make of that what you will.
On a side note, I hope they release a new52 Batgirl suit. (purple cape, not yellow)

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
The negative response towards Batgirl didn't seem all that bad on FB. I honestly think the she had the bad draw of being not-MMH, so the internet-fans went berserk. I even saw one comment about how someone is going to sell their game over eBay, but that's just a a WTF kind of thing.
I also noticed that they're replying to a lot of people requesting they keep this game DC-only. Make of that what you will.
On a side note, I hope they release a new52 Batgirl suit. (purple cape, not yellow)
Im deff gonna main my pretty redhead <3 But really, if someone is gonna sell their game just because of DLC that they should be grateful for even getting any, doesn't deserve to have the game :mad:

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Don't you think character loyalty is involved here? Using Batgirl because they like her as a character?
When you play a certain fighter, it helps a lot to like their character.
Agreed. Since you'll be spending a lot of time in training mode it definitely helps to be a fan of the character.

I hate when people say there gonna main a char without even playing him/her.
I think many of the forum are assuming, like myself, Batgirl will play similarly to Batman. If that is the case I plan on maining her has well. The gameplay trailer will definitely solidify it for me.

Komatose

The Prettiest
The thing with character loyalty with me is, for me to main a character, I have to like their looks. Period. If I don't, I'm not using them. Whether they are trash or have moves I don't like, I'll work with it until I develop a liking for it. It happened to me with Hawkgirl and Harley. Didn't like them at first. Now? They aren't so bad for me to use.

I'll be checking her out! shes one of the few characters I'm interested in within DC comics anyway :) I collect lantern comics, blue beetle, JLA and batgirl! so i'm super happy for this! I know others arent and im starting to actually feel a little spoilt in this game getting all the characters I love reading about in the game. I might main her depending on her playstyle. I've been rotating around a few characters but right now im playing GL and Sinestro so I might pick her up even main her yet :).

I'm not sure if I'll main her, but I'm going to try her out and I hope her play style has more gadgets then Batman's. I'm looking forward to her the most out of the 4 dlc characters right now.

Hey guys, my first post here on TYM, and wanted to put it somewhere well... worth putting it. As far as Batgirl is concerned, I'll be waiting for her gameplay to make any judgments on how to view her, and when I actually get to play her I'll know whether she fits my playstyle or not, though I hope she will. I won't say I'm a huge fan of DC, as the only real knowledge I have from it is from the cartoons, most prominently the Batman Animated series. If Batgirl has the TAS costume as an alternate on launch or further down the line, I'll main her for sure. I loved the character from the show, and that costume in particular. She stood out in comparison to Batman who just wore black and grey, by wearing bright yellow to go with her pitch black outfit.

When Batgirl was announced I was a little unsure at first as I too felt she could have been a little too close to Batman. But seeing the claw things she has from the screenshot has me hopeful, and I am really looking forwards to her. All the same I'll be putting a lot of time into learning Batgirl, probably moreso than any other character (who at the moment I've played most is probably DS or Flash). How she plays will ultimately determine if she'll be my main or my secondary so choosing an answer on the poll is difficult.

All I know is that whenever I see a Batgirl player online, I'll be happy to give the guy/gal a highfive.

Celerity

Lab Monster
I'll definitely try her out. I usually play mobile rushdown characters, but the ones in this game didn't really appeal to me. I'm really, really hoping those hooks on her hands let her zip around the stage.

Sailorblade

Mains mostly hotties
Seeing as she's one of my favorite DC characters I have no choice but to use her, waiting on this hottie to be released. I'm eager to see how she plays.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
I hope they don't cancel them. The salt of Batgirl is not enough for me. I must also bask in the salt of Scorpion. I don't like Zod... but the salt he will bring is immeasurable. I will main Batgirl and Scorpion just for the salt factor alone! (Ignoring the fact that I fangirl those 2 characters all the time of course).:16Bit
That's a lot of salt, you will drown in it!