What's new

The bad news (SCR)

BS3OOO

Noob
Man that's depressing! I was really looking forward to seeing you all there! The already stacked tournament would've been even more loaded. I'm guessing that you guys really intend on not going because people are more than willing to help. I hope you all give us some good news in the next upcoming days!

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
How much do you guys need?
We need 65 for me and my bro because late pregistration is over. We can only register at the door now. 55 to get in 10 for the game. so 130$ all together for both of us. We would appreciate any help but nobody has to. If we do make it we won't disappointment it really isn't looking good for us right now

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
its 130 for both of us. because at the door registration is all we can do now
I'm 100% sure we can get this together, but I need to know 2 things:

1) How much of the $130 do you have now
2) What's the best way to get the rest to you once it's together -- you have Paypal?

Vagrant

Noob
While i agree y'all are great (both in terms of skill and in terms of being cool people), the tournament would run and probably be successful whether you're there or not.
For the record i'm not just posting this to be a dick but to tell you to watch your rhetoric generally.
You bring alot of the shit people give you on yourself bro.
lol guess you wouldn't be el toro if you didn't write head scratching shit like this. =)

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
We can get the money on friday but getting the money from the check we're getting at the bank will waist too much time for us to get to the tournament in time. So we don't have anything at the moment. we have to hope the check gets here earlier this week. The only way we could do it is cash because we can't preregister online anymore. I don't know how we're going to be able to make it just not looking good for us.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
We can get the money on friday but getting the money from the check we're getting at the bank will waist too much time for us to get to the tournament in time. So we don't have anything at the moment. we have to hope the check gets here earlier this week. The only way we could do it is cash because we can't preregister online anymore. I don't know how we're going to be able to make it just not looking good for us.
Is the money the only reason you guys might not be able to go?

If so, we have two options:
1) Get the money to you by Friday, which is doable if we act now.
2) Get the money to someone at the venue, so that it's taken care of when you get there.

Also, the website says something about late registration being $10 cheaper than on-site.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Is the money the only reason you guys might not be able to go?

If so, we have two options:
1) Get the money to you by Friday, which is doable if we act now.
2) Get the money to someone at the venue, so that it's taken care of when you get there.

Also, the website says something about late registration being $10 cheaper than on-site.
yeah unfortunately money is funny for us at the moment. late registration was over jan 13th I believe the site said.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Have a friend spot you and sign over the check on Friday to pay him back. Make sure you have the proper ID's. If you can find someone willing to spot you, you can turn over the check to them. After the tournament, you can help them cash the check. (Make sure you're there with them)

Shoutouts to third party checks.

The check is not for like 80035747843643 dollars, right?

9_Lives

Noob
We need 65 for me and my bro because late pregistration is over. We can only register at the door now. 55 to get in 10 for the game. so 130$ all together for both of us. We would appreciate any help but nobody has to. If we do make it we won't disappointment it really isn't looking good for us right now
I am willing to pay the whole thing if you guys have a paypal account(s?).

BS3OOO

Noob
Ha! They thought they could duck and dodge the competition by using this excuse but the community isn't trying to hear that mess! Lol jk. Good stuff Crimsonshadow and even you Rayman for the backup

Ha! They thought they could duck and dodge the competition by using this excuse but the community isn't trying to hear that mess! Lol jk. Good stuff Crimsonshadow and even you Rayman for the backup
haha man we aint dodging nuthin bruh aha and i really appreciate the community help, we shall not dissapoint you guys at all.

9_Lives

Noob
Lol, beat me to the punch.

Yeah, I don't think Paypal would have made it in time. It can take forever to transfer a payment to your bank account.
i'm pretty sure my bro called you, but just to make sure, he said that the bank said the social securtiy number was incorrect for some reason, and he put down exactly what you told him to put down, but just to make sure, you can PM me the number so i can make sure the right number was used.