Sign-up and Warm-ups at 12-2
Tournament starts promptly at 2:30

Games:
MK9 $10
SSF4 AE $ 10
MVC3 $ 10
BBCS $10
Arcana Hearts $5

All games will be run under the current tournament format nationwide.
2 out of 3 fall matches throughout the brackets.
3 out of 5 for winners finals, losers finals and grand finals as well.
You all know the standard setup, if you are coming from losers, you have to win 2 sets in grand finals in order to take the crown.

Pot payout for all games this weekend is 70/20/10!!

The Ga Points system is back into effect.
Mortal Kombat 9 & Arcana Hearts have now been added to the points system, an update on the points system and its top#40 players will be listed for the public to see and announced live at this weekend's tournament!!

For more information on Ga point system refer to GA thread on www.shoryuken.com or MKU.com Southeast players

We look forward to seeing you all now and in the future, if you are looking for contact information, The Latest Matches,Podcasts,Tournaments and Travel Information on Ga's Gaming Scene
http://www.youtube.com/user/LordIceman
Impactclash.com Atlrevival.com
http://www.justin.tv/lordiceman826
[email protected]

smash

Noob
Hey man, I live in the buford area and would like to come to this. Being my first tournament(and fighting game. about one month experience) I did not know if I should enter or just hang out and enjoy the scene. Also, is this on ps3 or 360? My guess would be ps3 and all I have is 360. Thanks and take care bro. peacee!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey man, I live in the buford area and would like to come to this. Being my first tournament(and fighting game. about one month experience) I did not know if I should enter or just hang out and enjoy the scene. Also, is this on ps3 or 360? My guess would be ps3 and all I have is 360. Thanks and take care bro. peacee!
Ps3 and if u need to borrow a controller I got you covered - look forward to you coming out. It'll become infectious

smash

Noob
Thanks Pig, I appreciate all ya have done so far bro. I have been playing on this WWE All stars controller that is similar to the sega genesis pad. Will the USB on that controller work on ps3 as well?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thanks Pig, I appreciate all ya have done so far bro. I have been playing on this WWE All stars controller that is similar to the sega genesis pad. Will the USB on that controller work on ps3 as well?
I believe so but idk for sure, if I get home from the beach in time to grab an extra controller or two I will. One of then will work for ya :)

Always glad to help