What's new

Match Footage - War God The Art of War Series

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sorry there was no art of war tonight guys, I had to travel to bury my aunt here at the capitol.To make up for it though I am bringing the F@#$ing hype next week as I will be doing a FT20 with none other than NOBLE JUPITER in the esl runback!

Sorry there was no art of war tonight guys, I had to travel to bury my aunt here at the capitol.To make up for it though I am bringing the F@#$ing hype next week as I will be doing a FT20 with none other than NOBLE JUPITER in the esl runback!
My condolences as well. I'll be hyped when this FT20 goes down! :)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Ummm... maybe next time either do not post the final score or use the spoiler tag... why even watch it now?

Jynks

Its about learning. Not the score.
for you maybe.. but not for many people that just like to watch it.. I mean I do not think I am asking for much.. just use a spoiler tag or not say the score.. isn't like I am asking for the life of your first born or something.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
for you maybe.. but not for many people that just like to watch it.. I mean I do not think I am asking for much.. just use a spoiler tag or not say the score.. isn't like I am asking for the life of your first born or something.
It's about showcasing the match up,nothing is at stake here.enjoy your day.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Score still wouldn't matter cause you could look at the time remaining and know who will win. the Ft20 series has never been about the score.

Jynks

Score still wouldn't matter cause you could look at the time remaining and know who will win. the Ft20 series has never been about the score.
yeah you "can" but why would you. It is not like the seek bar is visible unless you choose to look at it.

Jynks

It's about showcasing the match up,nothing is at stake here.enjoy your day.
yeah I know nothing is at stake here.. There is nothing to argue over... all I am saying is that it takes zero effort to just NOT type the results.. so why not choose to not do that, then everyone is happy.

E

Eldriken

yeah I know nothing is at stake here.. There is nothing to argue over... all I am saying is that it takes zero effort to just NOT type the results.. so why not choose to not do that, then everyone is happy.
You're the only one who seems to be unhappy about it.

As it's already been said: It's about the matches, not the score.