What's new

The Anti-Hype: Any Character(s) you have 0 intention on using?

Character(s) you have 0 interest in

• Total voters

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I learn how to fight characters by picking them up, and as anyone who knows me from MK9 knows, I am a shameless character whore, so I can't write anyone off. The only person that as of now I have no serious interest in is Jacqui, but I feel like she'll have something in her gameplay that'll at least make her worth the effort of getting familiar with.
Variations, on the other hand, I'm sure they'll be plenty I can write off.

The only person I feel really underwhelmed me expectation wise was Ermac.

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
the cage family and all of the monks, scorpions decendant.. so far about half the cast. but of those, Kung lao the cages and liu kang are dis-interesting through and through. the kind of thing that would cause me to turn off a stream if they were all that was left in the roster.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
So far Ferra/Torr and Scorp are the only ones I have basically 0 interest in. There are a few others I probably won't spend a whole lot of time with; Kung Jin looks kinda fun to play but doesn't really interest me as a character, Ermac hasn't really wowed me, Kotal got lost in the shuffle of other new characters, and my hype for Erron has been fading slowly after his first few comic appearances.

I'm not too excited for Tanya either, and I've always found Sonya pretty bland so I'm keeping my hype levels low for her (though the seeming emphasis on the garrote stuff looks super awesome if it becomes a big part of her moveset).

Oh, and guest characters can fuck off.

Kung Jin, Ferra/Bore, Kotal ( he's cool but the gameplay is nothing amazing), and from previous games probably Jax. And his daughter if she is too similar.

And Rain :joker:

I won't be touching: D'vorah, Jaqui, Takeda, Kung Jin, Ferra/Tor, Jax, Sonya (if she plays like MK9), Shinnok (most underwhelming character so far) and Jason.

Probably not play Kano, Erron Black and Tanya as well.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Ferra/Torr
Ermac
Raiden
Kotal

I don't know what the Kung Jin haters are smoking, he's easily the coolest addition to the MK lore

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Kung Lao, reptile, Sonya, liu kang, Tanya, Cassie, raiden, kung jin, jaqui, jax, mileena, kitana, d'vora, and shinnok. I understand this is most the cast but I'm glad that it is this way for me so I can focus on the character I am excited for, like how I'm hype as fuck for kenshi and he will be my main no matter what, with erron black gunslinger variation being my secondary

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Kano, Jax, Jacqui, Kung Jin, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Jason, Erron Black, Reptile, Raiden, and Johnny Cage are all characters I strongly dislike and/or completely and utterly abhor, and will only be gracing my system when I choose them in training mode to figure out how to beat the shit out of them more efficiently.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
For a fact I will never play Ferra/Torr, Kotal Kahn, Johnny Cage, Raiden, Scorpion, or Sub-Zero. Highly unlikely I play Mileena or Kitana as well.

Others can at least make it to the lab.