What's new

Guide "That was Speed Force" - The Flash Combo Discussion v2

Just a suggestion, but it would be helpful for players just starting flash to have a few optimum combos like in the sinestro forums. Maybe a best one or 2 for each main starter (F21, B22, D1D2... etc.) then in the sections below that you could list all of the useful variations.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Just a suggestion, but it would be helpful for players just starting flash to have a few optimum combos like in the sinestro forums. Maybe a best one or 2 for each main starter (F21, B22, D1D2... etc.) then in the sections below that you could list all of the useful variations.
Yeah. I was learning Sinestro yesterday (to prepare for Wound, not gonna lie) and that was very konvenient.

Makes me only have to learn him for a day to be decent with him.

LEGEND

YES!
anyone know the highest damage you can get off of doing trait after MB Lightning charge hits?

trying some combos out right now and it doesn't seem like it will be generally worth the use of trait outside of ending a round/match.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
anyone know the highest damage you can get off of doing trait after MB Lightning charge hits?

trying some combos out right now and it doesn't seem like it will be generally worth the use of trait outside of ending a round/match.
Just got back from the lab to try trait combos with MB LC. I got 46% so far with the following combo: MB LC, 1~trait, LK, b22lk, b22f3 LK, b22f3LC. Could break to 48% or something along those lines.

So that goes from 32% to 46% pretty good, but you could get one charge for 32% and then get a trait combo for 58% or higher. If its possible to get 50% with one lighting charge then it should be worth it for all Flash players.

Anyone try breaking 70% with Flash (no interactables, slide, super)? Most I have gotten is 64% with 2 bars and trait.

Last edited:

LEGEND

YES!
Just got back from the lab to try trait combos with MB LC. I got 46% so far with the following combo: MB LC, 1~trait, LK, b22lk, b22f3 LK, b22f3LC. Could break to 48% or something along those lines.

So that goes from 32% to 46% pretty good, but you could get one charge for 32% and then get a trait combo for 58% or higher. If its possible to get 50% with one lighting charge then it should be worth it for all Flash players.
Your combo does make it more worth while, i was getting about 41%

i think a jump of 14% is a solid amount for trait, its not as much as other combos but i like taking the guaranteed damage. I'm a big believer in taking your time and playing defensively with Flash so i don't really have a problem with using trait whenever possible and letting it recharge in the mean time. Thanks

BoricuaHeat

Your combo does make it more worth while, i was getting about 41%

i think a jump of 14% is a solid amount for trait, its not as much as other combos but i like taking the guaranteed damage. I'm a big believer in taking your time and playing defensively with Flash so i don't really have a problem with using trait whenever possible and letting it recharge in the mean time. Thanks
Defensive Flash huh, I like it! Good to know it helped man, I'll keep you posted if I find a more damaging combo.

Also after the last lighting charge of the combo they have to wake up immediately due to all the scaling done or risk eating a sonic pound, somewhat similar to a 32 knockdown scenario.

Thank you so much for this. I was trying to adjust my gameplay completely and I was doing the same combo in lab but couldn't net over 45%. I will have to try that combo now @BoricuaHeat . If it does work with my new playstyle I may be pissing a lot of people off soon.

BoricuaHeat

Thank you so much for this. I was trying to adjust my gameplay completely and I was doing the same combo in lab but couldn't net over 45%. I will have to try that combo now @BoricuaHeat . If it does work with my new playstyle I may be pissing a lot of people off soon.
I also found some variations of the combo that net 46%. I'll post em later see if it helps.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

Anyone try breaking 70% with Flash (no interactables)? Most I have gotten is 64% with 2 bars and trait.
Are you going to be able to update the kombo thread like you guys were talking about? I want to start optimizing with Flash but I don't look through all the pages we have and don't want to forget stuff like this..

BoricuaHeat

Right. I'm thinking, you could keep posting them along in the thread as videos and I can link directly to the post in the OP.
Will keep posting. Next up is trait combos, then pure meterless combos with knockdown/frame trap set ups. I will give combo notations for all the upcoming videos in their descriptions and on here so that should help a lot.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Are the combos listed on very first post of this thread still pretty viable with the latest balance patch? I'm looking to give Flash a try for the first time...