What's new

That One Move!!

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Providing a task for LOLFactor. What move makes you the most salty or agitated when you get hit by it. I know for some it'll be online wake up Xrays. But there must be one attack that rises above the rest.

Scorpion: It's usually online only but... When I attempt to fuzzy Scorpions b3 and f4. I typically block both. However when I get hit with Low Minion after a blocked string swear I go into cardiac arrest.

CLOSE SECOND

Ermac after 5 d3s in a row. I get hit by the one f4 they throw out into 36+%.

So what's yalls?

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
Quan Chi's Trance. Kotal Kahn's Sun God Choke. Tempest Lao EX Spin. AND Kitana's Air Fans. Those moves make me suicidal after getting hit by them.

E

Eldriken

Reptile's d3, Ermac's d3, Liu Kang's d3, Cage's d4, Kotal's d4 (I use him now, so FUUUUUUCK people who hate this, excluding myself :p), Mileena's roll, and uh...that's about all I care to think of right now. Just the thought of these is making my salt level rise.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Anyone with a good d3 spam into overhead. Looking at you ermac Sonya and Liu Kang.

Anytime I Jump onto a ice clone when I have a second of reaction to not jump irritates me.

Ermac random soul ball

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
I'd say Reptile d3 is making me extremely salty atm, not only ppl spam that shit, but im not able to poke them after a blocked d3 cause it's freaking online

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
I'd say Reptile d3 is making me extremely salty atm, not only ppl spam that shit, but im not able to poke them after a blocked d3 cause it's freaking online
OH GOD... Waiting to get pushed out of range by the d3 is the worst...

Sub zero's b2 pisses me the f off

Also, ANYTHING Kung Jin, Kung Lao, Kano & Takeda do
Somehow Subby Wubby's B2 hasn't bothered me that much. Neither does Kano but Ronin Takeda Pressure I'm right there witcha.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
kung jin njp
predator d4
reptile d3 followed by b2
ermac d3 followed by f4
scorpion ex teleport
quan chi trance
kotal sun grab
jason invulnerable armor (whatever it's called)
sonya b14 and b33 (fuck this bitch)
cassie d+f1

sars

Noob
Jason's leg kick inot overhead. I can't punish it worth crap online. I swear somone could
spam that the whole time and beat me lol

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
the following online

Kotal JIP that fing range... Mileena ball roll - that disaperring hitbox..... Cassie Diagnal 1 hard to block online, Reptile D3, Liu kang F44Windmillpunchinto bs.
Liu kang DF low and mid projectile spam online only.

Sonya CO everything in it double guess...
Jason Grab - Sungod grab.
Johnny F3/D4
Cassie flipkick
Kotal D1 over and over into grab, fuck online.. counterpokes dont exist in some games.