What's new

that one guy you just cant beat....

been playing reptile now for 2.5-3 months, im not the best but ive been getting pretty good
last night i went on for a couple hours and was owning most everyone, but i came across this one fellow that no matter what i did or who he picked, mostly JC, i just couldnt beat him. we played a good 8 or 9 matches and i think i beat him once and that was really close.

anyone else have that one guy that no matter what you get your ass handed to you?

side note....could reptiles Xray always be beat by d3 or d4? i noticed that happen a couple times last night

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
On XBL: Iverson owns my ass all day with his smoke cross ups. GODDAMN I TRY BUT I CANT EVER LEARN.

And A foxy grampa. He has some deadly ass Johnny Cage.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
PerfectLegend. Goddamn his Kung Lao. >_>

Watch him at EVO. You'll see why.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I have a difficult time getting around Kabals zoning for some reason. I try elbow dash, enchanced slow force ball, and it is just not enough to close the distance. It's all about avoiding the buzz saw and the instant air fireball. Because reptile has no air game, this makes it very difficult for me to get around them both. If you jump the buzz saw you get hit by the air fireball and if you block the buzz saw it does chip damage to you, buildes his meter, and gives him advantage. I have a very difficult time getting around this stragety.( and I am not talking about a spammer, I am talking about someone who knows how to read playes and trap them with zoning. Not just randomly spamming like some noob.)

Are there any other reptile players out there that know what I am talking about? How do you get around Kabals zoning?