What's new

Thanks to Everybody

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
As some of you may know, i participated in my first offline tournament this weekend, which was a Canadian major and EVO Qualifier in Canada. I had a blast this weekend, playing some great players and meeting great people, and i just wanted to thank everyone who helped make my experience as godlike as it was.

Thanks to all the players who attended, each of you i played, whether casual or tournament. Guys like Maxter, InSOUPerable ; ), PlayPal, REO, VIDA, etc. Awesome matches.

Thanks to everyone on stream rooting for me along the way.

And finally everyone there who was just immeasurably kind to me. STB Jimmy Potato, DarkTrax, K-Frog, Shady, LollingOctopus, Akuma, VIDA, REO, Maxter, James_MK (Flip-Kicking your way to victory), PlayPal, NeoRussel and anyone else i may have missed.

But the biggest shout-outs go to:

DetroitBalln, Mr. Mileena, Pig of the Hut, RM_xBigKaballs, and RM_Slippery for either encouraging me, training with me, or just rooting me along the way. Thanks guys i truly appreciate all the nice things you've done for me over the past few months.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
One thing I have to point out: If you're not in RM anymore, can you just change your name to "Smoke X"? I swear, people in Toryuken couldn't make up their minds on what to call you. "Ex Smoke," "Smoke," "Smoke Ex," "Ex Smoke Ex," etc. lol

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Haha Faded Dreams V to be honest i wasn't even sure what to make my name, i just wrote down whatever came to mind.

I re-watched some stream footage and yeah they were all calling me , " Smoke X " for the most part so i may just change it to SMOKE X or Smoke X

Death

Noob
Haha Faded Dreams V to be honest i wasn't even sure what to make my name, i just wrote down whatever came to mind.

I re-watched some stream footage and yeah they were all calling me , " Smoke X " for the most part so i may just change it to SMOKE X or Smoke X
dude change your name lol. Having your name the same as your character is lame. Think of something more bad ass

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Haha i would think about it, but everyone knows me as RM Smoke or just Smoke x now so there's really no point.

Cheesy name for life i suppose? lol.