What's new

Test your Social Intelligence

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It says the device you are viewing it on could affect your score, so keep that in mind.

It seems I am way worse than most of you, yet I also am terrible at reading body language so it isnt really a surprise.

But how can the answers can be right or wrong? (Other than some obvious ones) I mean, doesn't all people have a different way of looking depending how they feel? For example someone's way of looking confident is very similar to someone else's way of looking relaxed...if you get what I mean. Anyhow, maybe I'm bad at this.

Zoidberg747

But how can the answers can be right or wrong? (Other than some obvious ones) I mean, doesn't all people have a different way of looking depending how they feel? For example someone's way of looking confident is very similar to someone else's way of looking relaxed...if you get what I mean. Anyhow, maybe I'm bad at this.
Some are harder than others but there are little cues in each.

For example, some of them have tears welling up so it is obvious they are upset. Some others are even harder to tell and the only way you'll know is if you have seen that expression in someone else's eyes.

Some are harder than others but there are little cues in each.

For example, some of them have tears welling up so it is obvious they are upset. Some others are even harder to tell and the only way you'll know is if you have seen that expression in someone else's eyes.
What I'm saying is even if you have seen the same expression in someone else's eyes, he could be thinking something different than a dude in the photo even though the expression looks similar, because people are different. I mean, not everyone has the same eye-look when he is thinking, beeing friendly, irritated etc..

But I'm probably wrong since some people scored 36/36.

DarkPage

Noob
the fourth one. chicks eyes gave me a boner.

also i would say im terrible at reading people, buttt i was pretty much aware of that already 24/36

Last edited:

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I got too impatient and stopped and sometimes thought these pepole's photos were trying to trick me. Maybe that says more about me hyuk hyuk

Zoidberg747

I did it again and got 28. Maybe college is making me less socially challenged. Or I just got lucky, heh.