What's new

Test Your Might noob

Enenra

Go to hell.
Not really...Sub-Zero's outfit looks like he's trying to go goth...Tundra's outfit reenforces the garb of someone walking out of a blizzard. The metal accents of his belt, pauldrens, etc. are cold and reflective, representing the ice he uses. Also, Tundra never WANTED to become a cyborg...ALSO, robots are all mechanical beings...cyborgs are modified mechanisms that are still human at base.
Woah, damn, 10 messages in and I'm crushing over here.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Not really...Sub-Zero's outfit looks like he's trying to go goth...Tundra's outfit reenforces the garb of someone walking out of a blizzard. The metal accents of his belt, pauldrens, etc. are cold and reflective, representing the ice he uses. Also, Tundra never WANTED to become a cyborg...ALSO, robots are all mechanical beings...cyborgs are modified mechanisms that are still human at base.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/char/subzero-mk9alt-render.png

how is that not badass?! Look at that sexy mask .... and spiked gloves and boots = awesome. The only thing I don't really like is the top. Give him Tundra's top and you've got an awesome costume.

Anyway, turning him cyborg, b/c Raiden is a moron, made him lame.

Nightwoe

Smoke's True Lover
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/char/subzero-mk9alt-render.png

how is that not badass?! Look at that sexy mask .... and spiked gloves and boots = awesome. The only thing I don't really like is the top. Give him Tundra's top and you've got an awesome costume.

Anyway, turning him cyborg, b/c Raiden is a moron, made him lame.
Whoa whoa whoa...what? Sub-Zero trying to look like a ninja-wanna-be with a greaser fetish trying to be goth is cool? No...I could even go as far as to say I could easily convert Sub-Zero's outfit into bondage gear :p kinky....but he's a d-bag...Tundra's WAY better.

Also, Raiden really couldn't interfere at that point, otherwise, they would have noticed Smoke and Raiden has no claim to him over the Lin Kuie. Instead of just one getting forced into assimilation, both would have been.

Imagine, laying naked on an operating table, knowing that the next time you woke up, you weren't going to be *you* anymore...or even have free will in your own mind? Brr...

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Whoa whoa whoa...what? Sub-Zero trying to look like a ninja-wanna-be with a greaser fetish trying to be goth is cool? No...I could even go as far as to say I could easily convert Sub-Zero's outfit into bondage gear :p kinky....but he's a d-bag...Tundra's WAY better.

Also, Raiden really couldn't interfere at that point, otherwise, they would have noticed Smoke and Raiden has no claim to him over the Lin Kuie. Instead of just one getting forced into assimilation, both would have been.

Imagine, laying naked on an operating table, knowing that the next time you woke up, you weren't going to be *you* anymore...or even have free will in your own mind? Brr...
oh... oh god, I think I just threw up a little. I don't think I can ever use costume 2 ever again...
Sub-Zero in bondage gear... I ... ewwww. *Shudder*
Crap, guess I'm gonna go all Tom Brady and only use costume 1. =/ (MK3 looks like a douche and MK1 is meh).

He could interfere... he's a freakin Thunder God!!! One zap and they all short circuit. Smoke and Tundra saved. Both get to be cool ass human ninjas. But nooooo... Raiden has to be all dumb and stuff. lol

Can I imagine you instead? giggity. :p

Nightwoe

Smoke's True Lover
oh... oh god, I think I just threw up a little. I don't think I can ever use costume 2 ever again...
Sub-Zero in bondage gear... I ... ewwww. *Shudder*
Crap, guess I'm gonna go all Tom Brady and only use costume 1. =/ (MK3 looks like a douche and MK1 is meh).

He could interfere... he's a freakin Thunder God!!! One zap and they all short circuit. Smoke and Tundra saved. Both get to be cool ass human ninjas. But nooooo... Raiden has to be all dumb and stuff. lol

Can I imagine you instead? giggity. :p
You want to make me a cyborg? No way! I like being a cuddly little sex kitten, thank you very much! Can't be sexy covered in metal! Also...I can put ALMOST every sexy male character in bondage gear...gimme a name, I'll give you a kinky sketch ;) I already drew Smoke.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
You want to make me a cyborg? No way! I like being a cuddly little sex kitten, thank you very much! Can't be sexy covered in metal! Also...I can put ALMOST every sexy male character in bondage gear...gimme a name, I'll give you a kinky sketch ;) I already drew Smoke.
lololol... that's not what I meant. Might wanna read the first three words of that last sentence in your last post... ;)

"Can't be sexy covered in metal" ... told ya cyborgs were lame!!!

I don't want a kinky sketch unless it involves jade or sonya... or both. And I know I'll regret this... but you already did a Smoke one?

Nightwoe

Smoke's True Lover
"Can't be sexy covered in metal" ... told ya cyborgs were lame!!!
lololol... that's not what I meant. Might wanna read the first three words of that last sentence in your last post... ;)

And I know I'll regret this... but you already did a Smoke one?

Yeeeeesss....you want me to post it? *Devious Smile*

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I still say you should draw a Jade one for me... but you only draw the guys huh? :(

I haven't played you in forever either Nightwoe. Sometime soon we should hit up some MK.