What's new

Tekken Revolution Announced, PS3 Exclusive, F2P.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!

I don't know anything about Tekken outside of watching it on 320p streams, does it just look like TTT2? It looks kinda different to me, weirder effects, and I don't see any tagging.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
You sure its not like a rehashed T6? I cant see why it would be a free game... and it drops in 3 days??? What?

dionysos

Noob
I like Street Fighter more, but the Tekken cast is familiar to me. From Tekken I like how Heihachi plays.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
You sure its not like a rehashed T6? I cant see why it would be a free game... and it drops in 3 days??? What?

I don't know enough about Tekken to be able to tell the difference between T6 and TTT2, outside of the very obvious, and there was no tagging in that video, so fuck if I know.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Ill have to hit up my old tekken peeps and see whats up with this, something tells me its gonna be a rehash of some sort for the simple fact its free to play.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
If it's a freehash of T6 with TTT2 netcode, I'll take it no questions asked. Especially if the characters shown are free. Nobody I play, but all interesting enough to learn.

Free to play lol.

So basically the way it's gonna work is like this: You start with only 1 character and 1 string. Then you either grind for weeks or pay 5$ to unlock 1 new move out of 200. When you bought all 200 moves you can pay 20$ to unlock EWGF. Then when you bought everything there is to buy you can pay 10$ to unlock another character and start over again.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Free to play lol.

So basically the way it's gonna work is like this: You start with only 1 character and 1 string. Then you either grind for weeks or pay 5$ to unlock 1 new move out of 200. When you bought all 200 moves you can pay 20$ to unlock EWGF. Then when you bought everything there is to buy you can pay 10$ to unlock another character and start over again.
That better not be it. ;)

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Another trailer.

And some PR
Crafted by NAMCO BANDAI Games' internal TEKKEN development team, TEKKEN REVOLUTION provides fighting game fans and newcomers alike the hard-hitting gameplay of the famed franchise. Choose from an initial cast of eight iconic TEKKEN characters to train and battle against AI opponents in Arcade Mode or take on fearsome human rivals spanning the globe through online Ranked and Player Matches. The game also features new bone-crunching Special Arts and Critical Arts moves designed to help newcomers deliver hard-hitting attacks and advanced players to employ new strategies with their favorite fighters.

For the first time in TEKKEN history players will be able to level-up their characters, increasing three key attributes; Strength, Endurance and Vigor, to create a combatant tuned to individual play styles. Develop a defensive tank character with high HP to withstand knockout blows while offense focused players can create a damage-inflicting character with low health but high critical hit rates to devastate opponents with a flurry of attacks.
RPG elements...and super attacks?