What's new

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (SNES) Discussion/Matchmaking

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Arm's flash kick is safe vs most characters, and his fireball is really good, too. Plus his dive is pretty nice, and I'm pretty sure his normals are solid.

haketh

Noob
Why is Armagon so good? What's so good about his flash kick? Everyone just says it's good, but why? Is it not punishable on block or something?

Arm's flash kick is safe vs most characters, and his fireball is really good, too. Plus his dive is pretty nice, and I'm pretty sure his normals are solid.
Yup for these reasons plus very good tick throws that in the corner lead to unblockables. When you have someone cornered you can do a meaty dive into throw, projectile right as they land, the projectile is unblockable, you do the flashkick & it di

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I have it, great game. I remember Armagon, Mickey and Chrome Dome being very good if memory serves me right. Raph was pretty good too.

Me personally, I loved Raph, Shredder and Donny

THTB

Man, Donatello feels so nutty at times lol. Opponent throws predictable fireball...I jump and mash HP until dizzied...then I jump and mash HP some more. 80% gone. The absolute best!

TALK ABOUT A CLASSIC GAME!

So, just this past Wednesday, I played a little TF during our weekly casuals night here in Cleveland. Needless to say, I really want to play this lol!

Anyone else interested in getting games sometime?

Here's some competitive play, for those interested:

Haha! I love this article. I wish they made a new one or at least a remake. I still got it for my snes! :D

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Why has nobody mentioned that Donny basically has Trident Rush?? I played this game a couple of months ago after over 10 years and when I saw that move I went apeshit haha

THTB

Speaking of which, I still have mine on my SNES without any problems. Runs like brand new.
Dude you need to come up to Cleveland sometime with it! We love old fightmans!

Why has nobody mentioned that Donny basically has Trident Rush?? I played this game a couple of months ago after over 10 years and when I saw that move I went apeshit haha
Nowhere near as busted, though lol. Great option for pressure, nonetheless. Donny is my main. He's got such good footsies-based pressure.