What's new

Teen Titans Go is an awesome show and you should give it a chance

I'm like you guys, I saw this art style and the new comedy direction the show was taking and i got livid.
But i was being a pretensions snooty douche tube because i wasn't getting the same old cartoon I loved from back in the day. Change is an important part of our lives and sometimes we have to grow da faq up and give props where props are long over due.
after watching a single episode I was hooked and now tune in to every episode as they come out. They successfully capture the character I know from the old show in all there strengths and characteristics and mashed it together with a classic Saturday morning comedy style. Comedy at this measure was in the TT show, but instead it gets rid of all that seriousness while keeping the characters integrity and scale. The characters still have there original voice actors and personalities, which make the toony antics even more awesome and the show something new an original.
plus Raven is still Raven <3 Star Fire is still cute, Cyborg is still energized, Beastboy is still Beastboy, and Robin is still obsessive. All the classic villains and other hero's make an appearance to along side with other DC heros like Batman and Aquaman. Even bringing back classic forgotten heros like the Wonder Twins.
I personally love seeing these serious heros I know in a looney toon like setting doing physical humor to each other in the 9s.
I urge you to not be a bitch and just watch this one episode I linked below and give it a chance for peke sake. you might even love it like I do ;)

this may be there best episode yet, if this doesn't convince you that the show at least deserves life than your just a little wank. real talk.
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/teen-titans-go-episode-23-books

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
The one thing that I will remember about that show was Robin waiting to take his drivers exam, and twerking out to Lil Wayne.

PureYeti

Living in poverty cave
I will still give it a chance but this is not the direction it should be going at all. There is a lot of unfinished stuff that need explaining. I totally forgot about it after watching the first episode. What time does it start again?

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Eh, it's only good point is its humor imo. Even with that, humor is somewhat subjective. (eg, I can't stand Jackass and the like) I don't have anything against the show, but its one I'd only watch if it was on by coincidence.

Teen Titans was by far superior. The depth of the characters, the gags, the character development, etc. Besides, Terra was actually likable in the series. I was pretty disappointed with TTGs "Terra-ized".

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
No, x500. One episode of them singing about pie was enough. I will not let my childhood be raped any further.