What's new

Team DES Presents: Body Shop Saturdays 11: MK9 Bi-Weekly Tournament- Blackwood NJ 5/28

AC1984

Kaballin!
Thanks so much guys, I had a great time and I'm looking forward to do it again. Special thanks to Tomahawk,John and Umbrella for the awesome hospitality!

REFan

Team Dont Ever Stop
Thanks for coming AC. Had an awesome turnout. And we went to the UPin Tourney today and that was sweet as well.

1. K Hunter
2. DES Thomahawk
3. Dea Long
4. DES REFan

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Thanks for coming AC. Had an awesome turnout. And we went to the UPin Tourney today and that was sweet as well.

1. K Hunter
2. DES Thomahawk
3. Dea Long
4. DES REFan
Xr Dai :) and wow, K hunter beat thoma? Good stuff.

FYI; Body Shop Saturdays 12 is coming up this Saturday. Feel free to hit up anyone from the team if you need more info on where, time or any questions. Of course, the games will be MK9, MVC3, and BBCS2

Great Tourney! lookin forward to meeting some more peeps from TYM.. if anyone from central jersey is interested in going, hit me up.. Ill be driving down for the day, but I usually stay til 5am or so. Go Big or Go Home!

Thats right tomorrows the 12th body shop tournament. Hype Mortal Kombat, some MvC3, BBCS2. Tons of casuals. Neo Geo cab. Classic games for that nostalgia. Pizza shop next door with bangin ass food. Free homemade cupcakes gotta come early for that cus we dont fuck around with those. Live stream updated to record in much better quality than last time. Ill bring some extra chairs as well. See you guys tomorrow.

Thanks to all who came out to BodyShop 12. FYI, We're taking a month off due to scheduling and attending EastCoast Throwdown and will resume back in July full swing. Here are the results for MK9. DES will keep everyone posted on when the next date for Body Shop 13 is near.

MK9:
1: [DES]Tomahawk
2: Brian
3: AC1984
4: [DES]refan
5: Fisher Price
5: Meteo
7: [DES]Sal-V
7: Jim
9: Static Gorilla
9: [DES]Blasian