What's new

Tapatalk 4 Beta

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Anyone download the Tapatalk 4 Beta? I can't wait until this shit is final release. I thought the latest update was solid enough. Nah, son, this takes it 3 steps further!

THTB

If you have Tapatalk purchased already, you get a notification for the latest Tapatalk beta.

Crathen

Death is my business
What are the new features with Tapatalk 4? I got the beta but seems unchanged lol , i've been using tapatalk blue all this time , really digging the theme and features in that

THTB

What are the new features with Tapatalk 4? I got the beta but seems unchanged lol , i've been using tapatalk blue all this time , really digging the theme and features in that
Unchanged? I must've missed Tapatalk 3 or something, cuz there's a shit ton of features I didn't get in the Tapatalk I have.

I've literally never heard anything positive about it lol. What's so good about it
Never? That's surprising. It goes as far as allowing moderation of posts if you have that power on the forum. It has fundamental essentials for viewing a forum faster than a web browser.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
I've literally never heard anything positive about it lol. What's so good about it
Fast browsing, forums are much easier to navigate, you have all the profile abilities you have on the full site. The only problem is the 2 things you can't do. Vote in polls and do status updates. Also you don't see signatures which I prefer because it makes stuff look cleaner.