What's new

Strategy - Tanya Tanya's combo string gaps

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
yeah im pretty pissed about her not being available on ps4, its starting to seem that xbox is the main focus of netherrealm on patches and hot fixes, and it seems the tournaments are all hosted by xlive

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i know its off topic , but who makes the mood banners under avatars, tanya hasnt been made and i have ideas.

yeah im pretty pissed about her not being available on ps4, its starting to seem that xbox is the main focus of netherrealm on patches and hot fixes, and it seems the tournaments are all hosted by xlive
I thought NRS had no control over the time DLC gets released on any console.

Actually Tanya not being out is because PSN doesnt update until later in the day, its not up to NRS, and PS4 actually got the last patch about a week before X1

Also all tournaments ive seen other than the online ESL tourney has been on PS4

Now you know how I felt as an xbox user, unable to use my brand new low starter with Kitana for over a week.

Previously to this all the patches have been about a week late on the Xbox actually so this was a first for me to notice I had Tanya ready to go before I even went to bed last night

Macrorang

Calm, cool, laid-back, and smooth!
I didn't see this thread until now. I had a detailed version I had typed with descriptions and was getting ready to post a thread on it. However, I did come across some inconsistencies with her b+3,1,2 string. There are times where you can use an armored special between b+3,1 as well as back dash, but I believe that it must be only characters that have a small hitbox (ex: Cassie).

Last edited: