What's new

Breakthrough - Tanya Tanya's 3 Variations are....

Where's the dislike button?

Bo Rai Cho is, hands down, the worst MK character EVER!!!

He makes MoKap look like Fonzie back in the early 80's.
Yeah, fuck Bo' Rai Cho right, a character with so much untapped potential and an awesome story, he's totally shit. Worse than Jarek, Mokap, Meat, Kobra, Kira, so on so forth.

:mad:

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
A Naginata is not a bo staff. That's Kung Jin's shit. A Naginata is what Hisako has in KI

I know what it is, it's just that it was 2:30 in the morning and after playing MKX for 5 hours, I didn't feel like going into an in-depth detail about the weapon.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
can Kobu Jutsu have the rush down and mixups of Sonya?
can Dragon Naginata have the range and normals of Kung Jin?
can Pryomancer have the zoning of Quan Chi?

WHAT!!!
TOO MUCH?
:D
Well, I presume she'll follow in her ancestor 2nd DLC characters' footsteps in being OP as hell, so in that case, Sonya will want Tanya's mixups, KJ will probably want HER range, and Quan will not only fail to be able to wake up vs. her but also be stuck with the inability to zone her. Just my thoughts tho :rolleyes:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I will guess her pyromancer will be the most zoney of the three so that will be the style I try out. Still, waiting for Predator and Tremmy.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Yeah, fuck Bo' Rai Cho right, a character with so much untapped potential and an awesome story, he's totally shit. Worse than Jarek, Mokap, Meat, Kobra, Kira, so on so forth.

:mad:
Hey hey hey. Meat is a fun guy. Kira's neat too.

But yea, Bo'Rai Cho is awesome and should be DLC.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I remember her badass 45% combo with her kobu jutsu back in the ps2 Mk era. It was b211u1 I think. Hope she's got smth similar to that.
Naginata was Hotaru's weapon btw and it might be a reference to Onaga when she was siding with him since it's called dragon naginata.
I hope her x-ray will be like Sheva's skullcrusher in re5 but with a neck twist ala mk4. Can't w8 til tomorrow night.
Could also be a reference to her Armageddon ending where she becomes a "Dragon Caller". I hope she has some sick moves with her Kobu Jutsu. They are such cool weapons and the way they were used in Deception/Armageddon was kinda blah.

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
Where's the dislike button?

Bo Rai Cho is, hands down, the worst MK character EVER!!!

He makes MoKap look like Fonzie back in the early 80's.
What the hell are you talking about....he is one of the most unique...and i want him in damit!

MK_GDROM

*Spit* No Charge
Off topic, but can we get a Nicholas Cage skin for Johnny Cage? Give Tanya a Lucy Lawless Xena skin.

The fact that Tanya has TWO unique weapon variations means that her movelist will likely change drastically between them.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Just say no to Bo Rai Cho.

Worst MK character of all-time.
*In DMS voice* Get out. You are banned from the thread.

Real talk, someone needs to make a gif out of him telling Saltface that.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
The fact that Tanya has TWO unique weapon variations means that her movelist will likely change drastically between them.
I hope they actually go HAM with her variations. But given the track record the staff will hae one or two more specials to cancel into. Hoping for staff normals with frame adjustments moves taken away and added. pyro will have a high projectile and maybe a pillar one. Really hoping for fire traps. The other one will probably just have another 50/50. Actually hoping for that.