What's new

Breakthrough - Tanya Tanya's 3 Variations are....

ManjoumeThunder

Just a mark
Kobu Jutsu I imagine will be rush down (with decent OH or normals are better ranged than Pyro), Pryo will be zoning (hopefully something interesting as well) and staff will be mid range (I'm hoping for another impale, after which normals are like Pyro)?

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Is it too much to ask for staff stance or fireball variation to be a top tier zoning variation with excellent frames on projectiles and long range normals???

Yea, it's probably too much to ask.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Predator and Tremor incoming. Patience is a virtue.
I'm trying, I'm so so trying. I would think Predator pretty much has to be a zoning character right?

But at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Tanya is a mixup heavy character, Predator plays like Smoke, and Tremor plays like Bane. -.-

Hoping for the best in some actual viable zoning, but expecting the worst.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I'm trying, I'm so so trying. I would think Predator pretty much has to be a zoning character right?

But at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Tanya is a mixup heavy character, Predator plays like Smoke, and Tremor plays like Bane. -.-

I'm sure at least one of Predator's variations will be zoning heavy.

I also have a suspicion that Tremor may play as a Bane/Doomsday hybrid, with also an unorthodox zoning style variation.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.

I'm thinking Predator is going to play like Sektor and Tremor is going to play like Sub Zero with a more immediate and less defensive zoning game. It's all just speculation though.