What's new

Tanya being a DLC soon!

ApocalypseUK

I Will Kill You For Sport.
Today i was trying to find out if there was any hints or clues as to what DLC characters may be coming out after Freedy and i stumbled across this:

http://www.product-reviews.net/2011/07/08/mortal-kombat-9-possible-new-dlc-character-coming-boon-delights-fans/

this is the main part that stands out on that link:
Without further ado, hints on Boon’s Twitter account appears to confirm that Mortal Kombat character Tanya will soon be joining the growing roster for the brutal beat-em-up. For those of you who aren’t aware, Tanya was first seen in Mortal Kombat 4 and then featured in the Mortal Kombat Deception and Armageddon games.

When asked on Twitter that Ed Boon simply needs to put Tanya into Mortal Kombat 9, he revealed a hint that can only be deciphered as a possible inclusion for her in the game. Check out the message below for yourself, as reported from Gamepur:

” RT @Leo__Roberts @noobde I DEMAND that you make Tanya DLC Noobde: Well then it looks like that’s what has to be done!”.

Ed Boon has even retweeted that message so that everyone can see it, and there’s further hints about Tanya’s inclusion in the game as you can see below:

what do you reckon guys? i noticed the date on it is 8th July so this could be old news witch is no longer true but still..? its there and could or may well be correct.

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
This isn't anything to take seriously, lol. Any way just to say people keep on using THBT's avatar I keep thinking it's him

Take it with a grain of salt.

He was getting bombarded by tons of DLC stuff.

And change the title its so misleading holy shit.

ApocalypseUK

well like i said im not fully believing in it but i just thought i would let the whole TYM community know and see what they think of it :)

also ill change my avatar soon :cool:

ApocalypseUK

Well like i said just found it now, not taking out of context just thought i would let everyone know and have there opinions of what they thought and having a thread title as it was would attract people to the forum thread so i could see people's opinions of what they thought of the link i found, also if its a big deal with the thread title, then let me know how to change it and ill change it asap so its not misleading for more people..?

also thanks for posting that Ed Boon Interview up man havent watched this one yet :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Well like i said just found it now, not taking out of context just thought i would let everyone know and have there opinions of what they thought and having a thread title as it was would attract people to the forum thread so i could see people's opinions of what they thought of the link i found, also if its a big deal with the thread title, then let me know how to change it and ill change it asap so its not misleading for more people..?

also thanks for posting that Ed Boon Interview up man havent watched this one yet :)
that tweet was during a time he was being very sarcastic answering tweets. its simply not true.

but i moved your thread to the correct forum for this discussion, so discuss and wish away!

ApocalypseUK

Arhh i see thanks for the correction and sorry for the misleading or even getting posts mixed in the wrong forums :facepalm: