What's new

Take the Injustice Riddle I.Q. Test today!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Where was GL ruled out of #2?

Look further up - Rickyraws confirmed it was a vanilla (i.e. not Cyborg/John alt) playable character.

@Rickyraws more answers please :D either that awesome Cyborg one or my not so good WoWo one...
Shit, can't remember

SZSR

Noob
@Rickyraws

1. Lobo
2. Aquaman
3. Raven
4. Joker
5. Grundy
6. Arrow

Aquaman can't catch a cold because he traits out of being frozen. I don't know about any engine, but he's always in a Trident "Rush".

@Youphemism, lol I didn't even notice that

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
@RM Truth and @SZSR
Please repost your previous answers please. I'm at work and weeding through countless FRAUUUUUDULENT results. I apologize if I missed you.
1. Superman
2. The Flash
3. Batman
4. Green Lantern
5. Ares
6. Green Arrow

What? I never asked for any answers. Fuck outta here.

Youphemism

Ok guys, here's my guess:

1. Lobo

2. With his speed, Superman comes and he goes - refers to Superman (not the character)
Not his nose, but it's ice that he blows - see above
Though the engine is tame - machine of some sort
I find waiting around lame - rushdown character
Tis a pity he can't catch a cold. - refers to Superman being Kryptonian, human ailments don't affect him.

IT'S FUCKING BANE. Tame engine in the thing on his back that gives him his Venom, waiting around is lame for a rushdown like Bane.

GGs RICKYRAWS (this was the trickiest one, I literally looked at your responses to people's answers to try and work out who it is, yet my answer came from good ol' rereading)

3. Raven (good one Rick-ardo Raws-riguez)
4. Joker
5. Grundy
6. Green Arrow

I HAVE YOU NOW!!! probably not but how did I do?

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I'm gonna guess deathstroke cuz Ricky said it was a vanilla character and we all know about vanilla ds. Also some key words are lame and wait referring to his vanilla zoning

Youphemism

GRRR it's not Bane?! (get it? Grr? Bane? God my life is sad...) :(
Well damn.

Remaining:

Ares
Black Adam
Deathstroke
Green Lantern
Harley Quinn
Hawkgirl
Martian Manhunter
Nightwing
Sinestro
Superman

Removed:

Aquaman
Bane (confirmed no)
Batgirl (was posted way back but Ricky said everyone has been wrong so far, even tho that one didn't get a specific reply)
Cyborg
WoWo
Vanilla character
If everyone is in agreement, I will go ahead and describe number 4.

I will also take down the names of the users from the hall of shame. Though in the case of Stevo and Charlie Murphy, an apology, followed by the phrase 'I love Killer Frost' may be necessary due to the heinous words of disrespect levied towards the Ice Maiden and otherwise.
You've already described number 4 lol, it's number 2 we need

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
2.With his speed, Superman comes and he goes
Not his nose, but it's ice that he blows
Though the engine is tame
I find waiting around lame
Tis a pity he can't catch a cold.

'Blowing his nose' 'can't catch a cold'. These are references of one who is sick. Who in the main cast gains from anyone being sick? No one really. Who loses from anyone being sick? No one really. But who is/was a doctor? Or at least, now likes to play doctor? Harley Quinn was once a therapist. She is known for being in an abusive relationship with the Joker. While she herself is erratic and crazy, when it comes to Mr. Jay she is 'tame' and submissive though she's otherwise as unruly as the 'engine' in her namesake: Harley Davidson, the brand of motorcycles.
B-man, meanie, schnukums, puddin' and lame, are staple phrases of Harleen in the comics. They insinuate her impatience. If Superman can't ever be sick, how can she play doctor? The answer is Harley Quinn.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god

'Blowing his nose' 'can't catch a cold'. These are references of one who is sick. Who in the main cast gains from anyone being sick? No one really. Who loses from anyone being sick? No one really. But who is/was a doctor? Or at least, now likes to play doctor? Harley Quinn was once a therapist. She is known for being in an abusive relationship with the Joker. While she herself is erratic and crazy, when it comes to Mr. Jay she is 'tame' and submissive though she's otherwise as unruly as the 'engine' in her namesake: Harley Davidson, the brand of motorcycles.
B-man, meanie, schnukums, puddin' and lame, are staple phrases of Harleen in the comics. They insinuate her impatience. If Superman can't ever be sick, how can she play doctor? The answer is Harley Quinn.
K now it's time for a BONUS ROUND :p

Rickyraws

Stay tuned for round 2, which will be a separate topic. While I'd like to make them sadistically difficult, this one was an eye opener. No one reached Rickyraws status of 6/6 and so I will have to take measured steps to casualize some riddles, while still making others incredibly hard. Thanks for participating.

Youphemism

Oh ffs... I haven't read the comics so I've never heard Harley use the phrase 'lame'. What's weird is I actually was telling myself "catch a cold..ok something to do with a virus" Didn't think to make the connection to doctor...

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.

Lol... Dr. Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatrist, not a physician. She doesn't work with "colds".
She doesn't find waiting around lame; she is one of the lamest characters in the game... and there are roughly 8 characters in this game that would use words like "lame".
She really isn't tame with Joker either, she's just a different kind of crazy.
Like I said, weakly structured riddle. :eek::D:p
You were 5/6; intelligence confirmed.
Good stuff overall. This was fun. Keep it up!
:joker:

Rickyraws

Lol... Dr. Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatrist, not a physician. She doesn't work with "colds".
She doesn't find waiting around lame; she is one of the lamest characters in the game... and there are roughly 8 characters in this game that would use words like "lame".
She really isn't tame with Joker either, she's just a different kind of crazy.
Like I said, weakly structured riddle. :eek::D:p
You were 5/6; intelligence confirmed.
Good stuff overall. This was fun. Keep it up!
:joker:
Yeah, I said therapist. AKA shrink. AKA psychiatrist. And the 'lame' was directly from the comics, which I suppose is less based on her in-game, and more Harley Quinn the character. And her submissiveness was actually discussed by the voice actress i the Injustice arena. Not to mention she's the very definition of such in the comics, at least ore-post suicide squad. Whatever the case, I'm glad you guys had fun, because you won't be once the REAL difficult riddles pop up :joker:

FYI the answers were:

1. Lobo. Tossing cars = Tzar toss, intergalactic bounty hunter, etc
2. Harley. Playing doctor.
3. Raven. 223 is +6, has a cape, trait is angry Raven.
4. Joker. Shuns the dark (Batman), against order, plus lots of other stuff.
5. Grundy. Miley Cyrus twerked on Robin Thicke, Grundy's real name is Cyrus.
6. Green Arrow. Zoning, crouch to avoid d1~arrow and the like, surname is Queen.
And many more clues: lobo being banned from the afterlife, Green Arrow's arrogance, Grundy being a wrecking ball and Pokemon Gold being another reference to Cyrus Gold etc.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

jesus fucking christ you're ......... elaborate.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Yeah, I said therapist. AKA shrink. AKA psychiatrist. And the 'lame' was directly from the comics, which I suppose is less based on her in-game, and more Harley Quinn the character. And her submissiveness was actually discussed by the voice actress i the Injustice arena. Not to mention she's the very definition of such in the comics, at least ore-post suicide squad. Whatever the case, I'm glad you guys had fun, because you won't be once the REAL difficult riddles pop up :joker:

And many more clues: lobo being banned from the afterlife, Green Arrow's arrogance, Grundy being a wrecking ball and Pokemon Gold being another reference to Cyrus Gold etc.
Still doesn't do anything with colds, which was 3/5 of the limerick. I'll give you the lame thing, but it's still a stretch. And tame doesn't really mean submissive lol. An example:

"Tame"..... riiiiiight......:joker: