What's new

TAG ... YOU'RE IT!!

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Dont we just miss the days where we could play MK9 tag where we have Johnny and Scorpion on a team and we could call out Scorpion tag assist unblockable hellfire special anytime during a block string which leads to a fully charged unblockable b2 by Johnny then a quick b3, then tag scorpion out who hit confirm into spear then tag Johnny out who combos and end with nutpunch..then rinse and repeat..

-sigh- Good Times!!!

Yea MK9 Tag mode was broken af! but there's more to synergy than just being able to do a touch of death combo.. (yea right!)

So here is the thing ... MKX is out but no tag mode (bummer! I could really use some hellsparks as a tag assist) but

Who would be you're DEADLY ALLIANCE if there was a tag mode.

Rules...

1. Name two characters. You can choose the same character but different variation..
2. Name your tag assist special eg. scorpion's Hellfire
3. Name your tag attack i.e thats the unique move you're character does when you tag their ass in to save your other character from dying eg . Kitana's square wave from MK9.
4. Tag assist and Tag attack cannot be the same move.
5. Tag assist specials or Tag attack has to be specials/moves that already exist in MKX for that particular character.
6.Tag assist has to be a special move.
7. Tag Attack can be a special move or normal (a unique normal thou not just a standing jab -_- )
8. Tag Team X-ray - briefly describe what you're tag team x-ray would look like..
9. NEW RULE: Tag assist special has to be a move that is available in all variation for the character. eg. Quan chi - trance or skull... no broken ass bat summoning portal grabbing bs! lol

-Lets see who can come up with the most broken tag team-

Last edited:

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
Jax and shaolin Kung jin

Tag!
Low chakram.
Over head dash punch.
Lowverhead combo starter straight into corner carry f212 11 f21 quad slam or gotcha shennanigans.

Xray Jin jumps in for over head staff hit and launches with chin staff hit and Jax jumps off the staff into an in air suplex breaking the back.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
um kang pressure and low minion
quan chi with takeda ex kunai
anyone with kl spin
takeda with low bat
Jax with ice clone -

Matix218

Get over here!
I remember that one year at nec when they ran a tournament for mk9 tag and maxter and reo cheaped it up hella, I forget the team but I know johnny cage was one of the characters and they utilized his unblockable charge move but I dint think it was scorpion iirc

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Summoner Quan Chi and Hollywood Cassie. Trance resets into Nutpunch resets for extra salt.
Horizontal Skull assist so Cassie can get a free run in for a mixup.
Quan's tag in move would be the Sky Drop. Although it's unsafe, I don't have many good options in that regard.
Cassie's tag in move would be Flipkick to interrupt gaps in pressure.

That's the most annoying combination I can think of at the moment.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Tempest Lao with Summoner's bat as an assist. Nuff' said.
I remember that one year at nec when they ran a tournament for mk9 tag and maxter and reo cheaped it up hella, I forget the team but I know johnny cage was one of the characters and they utilized his unblockable charge move but I dint think it was scorpion iirc
Yea I remember that it was johnny cage and kabal .. I seriously lol'e

CoolChameleon

Kamoflauged
Kotal Kahn(Blood God) Tremor(Metallic)

Tag Assist: Kotal: Obsidian Totem , he gives his defense totem to tremor xD that would be sick
Tremor: The Rolling Wheel, Metal or Magma depending on which skin he has.

Tag Attack: Kotal: Crystal Totem, kotal just comes in and activates his crystal totem.
Tremor: Stone Punch/Lava Punch.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Summoner Quan Chi and Hollywood Cassie. Trance resets into Nutpunch resets for extra salt.
Horizontal Skull assist so Cassie can get a free run in for a mixup.
Quan's tag in move would be the Sky Drop. Although it's unsafe, I don't have many good options in that regard.
Cassie's tag in move would be Flipkick to interrupt gaps in pressure.

That's the most annoying combination I can think of at the moment.
This is actually good.. but nutpunch only specific to hollywood so replace it with either ex gunshots or air dive kick.. and XRAY... wanna know what thats like.

Last edited:

CoolChameleon

Kamoflauged
Well in that case...

Tag Assist: Kotal: EX Pizza
Tremor: EX Groundpound

Tag Attack: Kotal: EX air throw(i guess?)
Tremor: Stone Punch

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I miss Tag Kombat way more than I thought I would.
It would be fucking delusional with this cast and movesets.

Give me Tremor and Shinnok.
Falling Rocks and Hell Sparks as the assist, Stone Fist and Shoulder Charge as the attack.
Some Doctor Doom Mahvel level crazy.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
I miss Tag Kombat way more than I thought I would.
It would be fucking delusional with this cast and movesets.

Give me Tremor and Shinnok.
Falling Rocks and Hell Sparks as the assist, Stone Fist and Shoulder Charge as the attack.
Some Doctor Doom Mahvel level crazy.
Good One... Gimmi an idea of what the Team Xray would be like..

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Laos spin and Kitana's DP. AA for days.
Laos Spin and Mournfuls Staff Grab. Armor breaking for days.

Team X -ray: Kitana launching them as normal only for Lao to coming spinning into the air an delivering a drop kicking sending them down to Kitty whom twirls her fans creating a tornado holding the enemy in the air as Lao teleports under them delivering his knee move thus bouncing them toward Kitana who RKO's them. Done.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Good One... Gimmi an idea of what the Team Xray would be like..
Sheeeit. Could you imagine? Like, Tremor uplifts some boulders and Shinnok's skelehands use them to smash dude to bits, or wrap around them and smash dude into the stone outta the sky like a kamikaze plane.

Oh, Tag nostalgia...

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
LIU KANG AND KUNG LAO.
F213 fbrc f213fbrc f213 TAG 11212 ex hat 11212 ex hat TAG F213 fbrc f213 fbrc etc lol
STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

I cost 4 bars :DOGE of meter and full stamina just to tag out Kung Loa..and just only happens for this team.. :p

I get an headache thinking about ...

Wigy

There it is...
bo:

Tag special; ex fart
Tag assist: f1

Takeda:

Tag special: ex kunai
Tag assist: b21

Wouldnt be like mk9 as they did the last hit of a string as an assist.

Can you imagine takeda with an ex fart out. You'd have to just sit and hold fucking everything.

ex kunai HTB after any fart. Hold that.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
MoW (Master of Winds) Fujin and GM Sub Zero tag kombo:

213xxAir EX Tornado, D3 (Dive Kick), 214xxTornado, F4, S, B12xxFrost Bomb, B2, D1, D1, D1, D1, B12xxIce Klone, NJP, FJP, F12. 52%! lol