What's new

SwiftZiLLa's: When Worlds Collide Results/Impressions

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Also after my match with Mike Metroid in the RR, I thought I might win the whole thing but god damn I didn't realize I would have to win for another 2 hours! Tried my best, shout out to Black Bryan who really leveled up his liu Kang since we last played imo. Need more practice against Kang! Bryan lets play soon.
maybe next time Ill know Kenshi's normals

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Yes I did. 3-1 Grr. It was streamed on twitch.tv/mikemetroid
I think you should try a more zoning approach with Arrow in the Bane match up. You managed to do well with the playstyle you were going with but I'm not sure that's the right approach.. I was thinking Fire Arrows and then reacting to charges with a well timed jump back into dash 113 punish.

Great tournament guys. Haven't had that much fun since the old vsm days at GE. Unfortunately the next one falls on my wife's b day so I won't be able to make it. However if you need my setup just lemme know.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Great tournament guys. Haven't had that much fun since the old vsm days at GE. Unfortunately the next one falls on my wife's b day so I won't be able to make it. However if you need my setup just lemme know.
haha yea next months is tricky with Valentines day. I know we definitely won't be having the friday night casual that day so we can appease our significant others lol. The 15th is 100% confirmed but its either that or the weekend after WB, I'm waiting on confirmation from Blu Planet.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Thanks for the invite guys, I had a blas. It was a great experience and couldn't have asked for a better return after my 2013 end of year fall out.

Super special shout outs to 7l for driving us PA guys up, Rapzilla for giving us the most Badass place to crash ever, Sifttomhanks for letting us rest up before the drive home, and Grr for the hypest pop off of the night as well as a super nerve racking set that I wish would have been streamed!

Ggs to everyone that came out!!

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I had a lot of fun, and am finally inspired to learn Injustice at a high level.

Give me 1-2 months of weekly training and I'll be back in competitive form.

I'm also super pumped to revive mk9; can we talk about how it's the most hype game of all 3?
Next time we meet.

Sektor vs Kano ft5 $20 mm
I will be ready.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
If people will actually pay to play Mk9 I have no problem reviving it at these tournaments, my only concern is exactly what happened the last two- three times. Everyone talks about playing it but when it comes to the actual tournament no one signs up. Remember the Royal Rumble was free.

Noob
Everything was great for the precious few minutes I was there for to drop off the awards. I'm sorry I couldn't stay, I stayed home from work on Friday with a fever, chills, aches, and the whole 9. I went to the doc, tested positive for the flu, and I'm on tamiflu now. I should be good to go for this coming Friday.

I'm also happy to announce that I have acquired an MSI GE70 laptop specifically for streaming purposes.

4th generation Haswell i-7 4700MQ processor
GeForce GTX 765M
12GB DDR3 RAM
USB 3.0 (including a chipset that will run the usb 3.0 capture devices)

and all the bells and whistles that come with it.