What's new

Breakthrough Superman Corner Vortex

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
I came up with this after Sonic Fox explained to me that in addition to whiffing normals, using certain traits after capture states resets the combo, and the result is basically a standing guessing game. With Superman, we no longer have to worry about tech rolled divebombs, because the opponent is now forced to make a decision on their feet. I tested this on Sonic Fox in training to make sure I could choose to crossup or not. If you do the Divebomb slightly over their head, it crosses up, and you still have the option to do instant air Divebomb, along with B1 and F3 for true 50/50s.

TLDR: Optimal BNB into Ice Breath, raw trait, then high/low mixup. EVOLUTION!!!!

Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Some cw mains argue it's in her favor. Although that's for the gen discussion I will not derail further
Honestly, CW is the most annoying matchup for me. her b3 stops any pressure (unless you read it and do breath). Also, her feline evade allows her to just sit on the other end of the screen and build meter so how can you zone her? >.<

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Honestly, CW is the most annoying matchup for me. her b3 stops any pressure (unless you read it and do breath). Also, her feline evade allows her to just sit on the other end of the screen and build meter so how can you zone her? >.<
I don't care, I spam Heat Zap and meterburn ground lasers occasionally to check her for catdashes. If Superman gets a corner carry with 2 bars on deck you are DEAD. The meterbuild war is always in our favor.