What's new

Video/Tutorial Superman bounce cancel 87%

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So now I'm wondering the max damage off a low scoop starter bounce cancel. Anyone got something?

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Since the bounce cancel combos are out of the bag, thought I'd share one of my own. This is 1 variation and you can do others. 2 bars for the bounce cancel and obviously the use of trait.

KDZ
EMPEROR_THEO
Gurimmjaw
Everlast_724

I apologize for the vid quality, I'll try to re-record at a later date if I can
i like a lot man that shit is tight. I take it you wont get as much damage out of F3 bounce cancel cause of the lack of a jump 3?
Video quality is fine to me.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Ya I mentioned there were variations. It's not limitless but you can get pretty creative with this stuff

Maybe I'll record more

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
also not to be a dick or anything but why isnt this in the combo thread? This isnt new tech or is it a tutorial :/
AK GamerBlake do we not care about that anymore?
To be honest, I feel conflicted about these things. Normally I'd be nit-picky about keeping combos grouped with everything else in the combo thread, but the larger such threads get, the easier it is for specific posts to become lost in the clutter. Sometimes an individual thread is better to bring attention to some things.

Besides, xQUANTUMx is the Superman moderator, and thus I leave the organization of this forum up to his judgment.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
MashPotatoTower
I did it for a couple of reasons. First, to highlight the fact that he can still get high damage. Second, to remind people that there are superman mains that despite not being at every major, are still hard at work trying to find stuff.

There are already bounce cancel combos in the combo thread. To document every variation is extremely taxing on time. You are right in that the OTG is blockable. Then again the starter I used is ambiguous. I can continue and risk the OTG, or I can trait cancel and bounce cancel for a "guaranteed" (assuming it isn't dropped? Lol) 62% with no reset, or use that starter and set up another possible ground smash reset somewhere else. Once you are hit, the choice is mine. I hope that clears things up.