What's new

Super Cyborgs

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Man I really think at least one cyborg will be DLC. Why? Because movies like Transformers, Real Steel, Pacific Rim, Robocop, Terminator, Avengers 2 etc. are big budget films. So NRS will work extra hard on cyborgs to make it look super awesome.
I agree ! This MK is in the future damn it ! They have to make the Cyborgs !
I would be disappointed if they would make Sektor or Cyrax just as a DLC.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Sektor would be so awesome to have in mk x. Just recently started playing mk 9 again and he is so much fun to muck around with. I reckon theres a lot they could do with him new gen to make him fucking awesome
Have you seen iKizzle or Gross play Sektor ? Watch them and realize that Sektor was the coolest character to watch in MK9 when played properly. Quite simply no character looked as good, had as much style, or looked as intimidating as Sektor in MK9. I'm hype as hell for MKX but if Sek doesn't make it I'll be very disappointed.

Cyrax was also a very fun character to play in MK9. He had more tools than any other character in the game and there were many fun setups and stuff you could do with him. But because of the fact that he was so overpowered he was played to death, kinda like Kabal and Lao. I wouldn't mind having Cyrax in MKX, but it's his red arch enemy that I really want.

Edit: oh sorry I forgot about Cyber Sub. Yeah he is not making it to MKX. Sorry Cyber sub fans.

Last edited:

khrome

Master of The Universe
Have you seen iKizzle or Gross play Sektor ? Watch them and realize that Sektor was the coolest character to watch in MK9 when played properly. Quite simply no character looked as good, had as much style, or looked as intimidating as Sektor in MK9. I'm hype as hell for MKX but if Sek doesn't make it I'll be very disappointed.

Cyrax was also a very fun character to play in MK9. He had more tools than any other character in the game and there were many fun setups and stuff you could do with him. But because of the fact that he was so overpowered he was played to death, kinda like Kabal and Lao. I wouldn't mind having Cyrax in MKX, but it's his red arch enemy that I really want.

Edit: oh sorry I forgot about Cyber Sub. Yeah he is not making it to MKX. Sorry Cyber sub fans.
Well Cyrax's bomb move is now an assist in Living Tower, and Cassie has missiles although it functions differently to Sektor's missiles. I'd love it if Sektor made a new more advanced white/black cyborg before he died.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
If Predator does end up being a guest character I could see his variations taking most of Cyrax and Sektor's moves.

Maybe that's the plan all along. :DOGE

khrome

Master of The Universe
If Predator does end up being a guest character I could see his variations taking most of Cyrax and Sektor's moves.

Maybe that's the plan all along. :DOGE
I'd actually prefer a new cyborg than Predator, at first I was all for Predator but I don't want him to replace MK cyborgs.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I'd actually prefer a new cyborg than Predator, at first I was all for Predator but I don't want him to replace MK cyborgs.
Yea I agree. I can definitely see them giving him moves like Sektor's missiles, Cyrax net, Cyrax buzz saw. Now if they made a new cyborg, maybe one who is Sektor's new right hand or any type of story excuse that would be even better. You know most of those moves aren't going to waste one way or the other lol.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I have the huge suspicion that Cyrax and Rain won't be in because they are Challenge Tower modifications. I just don't think they'd be playable and modifications. It doesn't sound right to me personally.

I think Sektor will be playable for some reason though.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Initially I didn't like cyborgs when they first appeared in MK 3. But now I cannot imagine MK game without them. And yeah, with this modified engine they would look kotally awesome. We already know that Cyrax sometimes may appear during Tower missions to aid us. I bet we'll also get some playable cling-clings. Punching metal is addictive.

Dark

Noob
That's why I think they will be.

Of the unrevealed cast, the Cyborgs and Baraka would sell the most as DLC by a wide margin.
I hope so, but I feel like they'd only do one cyborg as dlc unless they do a character pack. Either way I'd be happy with them as dlc, with the amount of dialogue intros give them, it won't even matter that they aren't in the story,

khrome

Master of The Universe
I hope so, but I feel like they'd only do one cyborg as dlc unless they do a character pack. Either way I'd be happy with them as dlc, with the amount of dialogue intros give them, it won't even matter that they aren't in the story,
We really only need one badass cyborg, his variations could be like Sektor, Cyrax etc.

Dark

Noob
We really only need one badass cyborg, his variations could be like Sektor, Cyrax etc.
I don't like the idea of mixing them together. If for example Sektor had all of Cyrax's powers etc, what would be the point of ever having Cyrax in again? Sektor would be Cyrax + more powers. Cyrax fans would obviously be upset, because Cyrax is more than just his gameplay, he has a story, personality, and looks, and they would stop being explored in the future.

Edit: Of course though, if they DO plan on permanently eliminating some cyborgs, giving their moves away would be alright, since it's the only thing they can do. It just kind of stops the others from coming back.