What's new

Summer Jam X MKXL Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Elite could make it out. Zwei could make it out. This has the potential to be more than your average Takeda/Sonya/Mileena/Alien exhibition
I jumped for joy when I had seen Zwei on there! Dude used to FT20 me and I couldn't take more than two games off him Lol. I really wanna see his Broodmother do work. People never believed me when I said it takes a right person to make Broodmother scary.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
I jumped for joy when I had seen Zwei on there! Dude used to FT20 me and I couldn't take more than two games off him Lol. I really wanna see his Broodmother do work. People never believed me when I said it takes a right person to make Broodmother scary.
Yeah man he's that dude when it comes to Brood Mother. Knows all the tricks. I think he'll make it out. I'm rooting for the people I know are gonna be hype

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Sadly, I think he deleted me. :( Do you still have him as a friend on PSN?
Yup! We play from time to time, I haven't played him lately though. He's got super good dude - he went from getting 10-0'd to like giving me the hardest fucking time ever. He deserves all the success he's getting.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Yup! We play from time to time, I haven't played him lately though. He's got super good dude - he went from getting 10-0'd to like giving me the hardest fucking time ever. He deserves all the success he's getting.
Agreed. He plays a shitton of fighting games too.

Tweedy

Noob
I'd root for Zwei as well if it weren't going to come down to him or GASMONEYHOETHEGOD.

There can only be one underused variation that makes it out.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Good luck to those in Pool 5, and some flowers and my condolences to them. :)

The steam quality and matches have been really great, but honestly the shit-talking from some of the commentators towards the competitors has been obnoxious and is unnecessary. Leave that stuff to the stream monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.