What's new

Summer Crowns & Beatdowns Results thread -Fairfax, VA

Big thanks to everyone that came out. All you guys are hella chill and I respect the way you guys support your local scene. I'm not sure when out next event is, but we will probably include MK9 since this tourney was such a success.

Results

1: Ryry (Kung Lao)
2: Eazail (Kung Lao, Sub Zero, Kitana)
3: Blackula (Kenshi & Ermac)
4: N0rdicNinja (Nightwolf & Jax)
5: Mysticism (Ermac)
5: Free ballin' Kaffir (Cyber Sub Zero)
7: Will08 (Kitana)
7: Vegeta (Skorpion)
9: Max Prime
9: Poke Diddy
9: Jandek
9: Flipin Flava
13: Curved (Ermac)
13: Ace Unlimited
13: Kaos87- (Sub Zero and Scorpion)
13: Jacob- (Sheeva)

Oh and once again BIG THANKS to N0rdicninja for his help with the event and for being generous to donate a $100 pot bonus
Thanks to Beta for helping me run the brackets.

Please leave your feedback/comments regarding the tournament in this thread. We want to know what we can do to make the event better for you guys so we welcome feeback/constructive criticism.

Ayx

Omnipresent
Could help if you put what characters were used for the players. At least with the one who won.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
The one's I can remember off hand

Ryry - Kung Lao
Eazail - Kung Lao, Sub Zero and Kitana
Blackula - Kenshi and Ermac
Myself - Nightwolf and Jax
Mysticism - Ermac
Free Ballin (SWBeta) - Cyber Sub
Will08 - Scorpion (I think...)

There should be vids uploaded later as well.

- Edit -

P.S. Thanks for hosting man, it was a blast! With how busy he was with everything else Beta did a great job running everything. And it was no problem at all, I was happy to finally see some of the local faces. Good games all.

Jandek

Noob
The one's I can remember off hand

Ryry - Kung Lao
Eazail - Kung Lao, Sub Zero and Kitana
Blackula - Kenshi and Ermac
Myself - Nightwolf and Jax
Mysticism - Ermac
Free Ballin (SWBeta) - Cyber Sub
Will08 - Scorpion (I think...)

There should be vids uploaded later as well.

- Edit -

P.S. Thanks for hosting man, it was a blast! With how busy he was with everything else Beta did a great job running everything. And it was no problem at all, I was happy to finally see some of the local faces. Good games all.

I stuck to classic Sub Zero. BETA!! I need the robot run back

pretty happy w/ my matches over all though

edit: vegeta uses Scorpion I think

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I stuck to classic sub. BETA!! I need the robot run back

pretty happy w/ my matches over all though

edit: vegeta uses Scorpion I think
Yeah, just started to dig into this game so he's not much to speak of......yet.....
and will08 I believe was the kitana player (not sure if he played anyone else but when we went at it he used kitana)

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
No you're right, he was definitely Kitana, I remember playing against him now. Was there for 11 hours so I played way to many matches to keep track.

I also know Curved played Ermac, Kaos played SZ and Scorp and Jacdo had an entertaining Sheeva.