What's new

Guide Subzero forum guidelines: How you guys can help me help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Alright guys Ive gone through much of the most recent pages of the Subzero board and purged alot of unnessecary threads as well as combined many threads that were all related topic wise.

There are 3 new sticky threads at the top of the forum, they are:

1 "Scoobiya: The subzero general discussion thread"
2 "Subzero combos"
3 "This fight shall be they're last- The Subzero matchup thread"

About 80% of the threads you guys make in the forum could easily fit into one of the above threads. So I ask before making a new thread you refer to one of the above threads and see if what you want to post should belong in there.
This doesnt mean you guys cant make new threads in the Subzero forum. All I ask is that we all try and work together to keep this board as clean and clutter free as we can.
Also even if your topic doesnt belong in one of the above threads, please before making a new thread review the most recent pages of the forum to see if someone else may have already created a thread about the same topic that you want to post about.
I dont expect you guys to be perfect, and no one will get in trouble for creating threads that could belong in an already existing thread. Il be here to keep an eye on things. This will be an ongoing thing. But by trying to follow these few simple guidelines you guys will make my job a hell of alot easier.
Im a Subzero player just like you guys so I feel a special affinity for this board and the members that frequent it. Lets all strive for a neater more organized Subzero forum.
Thanks fellas.
Dark_Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.