What's new

General/Other Subby added to facebook app

Status
Not open for further replies.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
For those of you that think we didn't get anything this #MortalMonday, we did.

Sub-Zero was unlocked on the facebook app. Along with the two images that were on the official site that everyone thought was a leak. I'll link you

Facebook app

First Wallpaper

Second Wallpaper

"Killed by Scorpion , Sub-Zero returned with a vengeance as a ninja on a killing mission and continues to slaughter his enemies".

That being the quote from Facebook makes it seem as if Noob isn't going to appear in this game. It honestly has me a little concerned.

Apparently Sub-Zero seems to be following the Scorpion trend so expect a lot of Sub-Zero videos guys. a bio and a combo vid possibly which would be AWESOMENESS

An interesting thing to note is in the second wallpaper. Remember back when it was leaked Subby was shown swinging a skull and spine?.... The image has since been changed and it shows him sporting the Kori Blade instead of the skull. I for one would approve more of the skull then the blade.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I saw that pieced together footage a while back, and I'm kinda confused as to why the Second wallpaper render shows him shattering the victim with the Kori Blade and not the spine-and-skull as opposed to the very first render shown.

This one shows the skull and was leaked during the early work on the website.

This is the newly revealed one. (No Skull :'()

Notice the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.