What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero Sub-Zero General Discussion

K3M1K4l

Banned
Someone please help me!! Ive just started using gmsub and i cant fof the life of me execute the d1 into the b1,2xxklone. i know the combo to muscle memory but the execution is sooo tight!! any tips im gonna go crazy!! haha. I've tried different combos but only getting 29-31 percent sucks when I could get 37-38 Everytime

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Someone please help me!! Ive just started using gmsub and i cant fof the life of me execute the d1 into the b1,2xxklone. i know the combo to muscle memory but the execution is sooo tight!! any tips im gonna go crazy!! haha. I've tried different combos but only getting 29-31 percent sucks when I could get 37-38 Everytime
The execution is pretty forgiving honestly, keep trying. The opponent should freeze at about SZ's waist or lower. If that combo is to hard, try freezing with 11 xx clone instead of b12 xx clone. It's less damage, but let's you whiff a slide under the opponent to build extra meter.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Okay, well I'm back from the Cyber Initiative. Kuai Liang works at NRS now I guess and shut them down from the inside with nerfs instead of a virus like last time.

I come back with knowledge though. Thread coming with 1 bar ~50% punishes for damn near the whole kast.

Lokheit

Noob
Okay, well I'm back from the Cyber Initiative. Kuai Liang works at NRS now I guess and shut them down from the inside with nerfs instead of a virus like last time.

I come back with knowledge though. Thread coming with 1 bar ~50% punishes for damn near the whole kast.
Ain't no world for fridges and toasters.

boba_buster

Noob saibot

Where's it at dude?!?

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Where's it at dude?!?
It's literally sitting in a file on my computer lol I don't know what to do with or how to structure it just yet, but t's coming along. I posted a clip of what I'm doing in the combo thread just in case anyone could optimize it.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I would pay to have that skin in my XL copy instead of the Brazil pack. You can't handle all that chilling swag.
The Ice Clones would have to be turntables and whenever you get frozen by it, there's a "wiggity" scratch sound.

Also, he plays like he did in MK9 - and he gets entrance and win music.

This...

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Heres a list of characters i cannot beat with sub-zero jax kung lao melina liu kang kung jin and sonya
Which variations are you having trouble with? Sub beats Jax's ass, and Lao and Liu are even. Piercing Mileena is really hard, Shaolin Jin is bad but definitely not unwinnable, and demo Sonya is hard but he beats the other two variations.