What's new

Combo Video - Sub-Zero Sub-Zero early combo video

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

champdee

Noob
Does it also feature obnoxious music?

edit: holy shit, it does. I was just joking )=
hahaha yeaa, only combo vid out right now for him :-/ the scropion combo vid is like that too,,, that stabbing knife strings looks interesting,, wonder if it's something like b121, someone saif f42? forget the string is gonna be like it

champdee

Noob
I can't wait until we get to see real combo videos instead of, "Durrr, I'm gonna walk into this guy's Ice Clone because it seems like a good idea" and then the Sub-Zero player just do a 11 and then jump. >_>
I know I know!!!!!! theres like a few ok ones, but looks like they'll be a diff version of 214~slide... no air clone ugh but still cancable strings into clones.. and u should be able to jump away (or toward) and clone right away, hope they give him air clone before release.. make him goooood guys pleaassee... love this character.

haketh

Noob
We really need actual locetest for this game jesus, wish we could get something like the T7 Locetest so we could see players with a better understanding of FGs & it would help NRS more than just a bunch of randoms mashing.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
We really need actual locetest for this game jesus, wish we could get something like the T7 Locetest so we could see players with a better understanding of FGs & it would help NRS more than just a bunch of randoms mashing.
what makes you think that NRS wants to make a game for people that understand FGs? l0l

trufenix

bye felicia
Where, Super Arcade? GGA? Sabin's basement? So the same 11 people who play each other all the time can try it? Cause that's kind of the reason they already employ some local players and fly in a bunch of pros to test at the end.

T7 can have a loc test because in Japan there are still arcades and people still go there to play. In America, MKX has shown up at at least 4 different events and like, 3 noteworthy us players have bothered to check it out.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I always thought that mashers will still mash no matter what so who cares?
Everyone suggests that I'm wrong though...
The way I see it NRS aren't games aimed towards mashers.
they're aimed at people like me.
People that have a basic understanding of the game mechanics and low to mid execution level.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Does anyone else notice Ferra running around like a maniac while torr is getting combo'd? i feel like that could get annoying haha its at 1:29 in that combo video.....Bitch looks like Speedy Gonzales out there!

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
The way I see it NRS aren't games aimed towards mashers.
they're aimed at people like me.
People that have a basic understanding of the game mechanics and low to mid execution level.
Well, I over-exaggerated that I think.
The thing is, I believe that introducing a bit more complicated things into the game that don't raise entry threshold nevertheless don't really make game less casual-friendly, meaning that as long as tools for straightforward situations aren't hard to use, you can do with the rest of the game whatever you want to keep some aim for tournament play.