What's new

Tech Sub-Zero 17% throw (one bar).....funny

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Try this.....Mid screen:(pracrice mode and recording) JIP b12 Eh ice clone dash back throw. Then wach the replay. That throw does 17% damage and maybe wake up option(didn't try yet). On the replay you will se nothing even close( some kick, some punch and throw for 12%). Never tryed in a real mach or in the corner, but shoudn't be a problem and you never know.......it maybe usefull for someone. I think before the patch 1.05 you could freeze him that way.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
That's because when you're recording, when you pause. The recording doesn't pause so the commands you're doing in the menu is still counted in the recording.

The recording mode in this game is dumb.Instead of actually recording the video it records commands.

Roko1985

That's because when you're recording, when you pause. The recording doesn't pause so the commands you're doing in the menu is still counted in the recording.

The recording mode in this game is dumb.Instead of actually recording the video it records commands.
So it does work in a real mach! Can be usefull in the corner.

the problem isnt with the imput recording, the problem is with the horrible implementation of it. It fact that the game keep recording the imputs during a pause simply shows the lack of care of the NRS with the recording feature and with the trainning mode as a whole.

Roko1985

the problem isnt with the imput recording, the problem is with the horrible implementation of it. It fact that the game keep recording the imputs during a pause simply shows the lack of care of the NRS with the recording feature and with the trainning mode as a whole.
But still the throw took 17% damage and the replay shows 12%.

Roko1985

It looks like you get the "refreeze" damage plus the throw damage. ... hence 17%
I just tested again in the corner. I did JIP b12 Eh clone and back throw.17% damage and i could do wake up atack without even been hit.

Creepy00

Noob
i dont get what your trying to describe. can u post a video?
what he means is that 21 ex iceclone on block, you can attempt to throw the opponent toward ice clone, causing 17% damage and free invisibility wake up as subzero gets knocks down. Not worth it through. I found this long time ago and made a post of it, among d4 iceclone setup. You can also do this with 212 ex iceclone. It works, since ice clone last longer.