What's new

Tech - Stunt Double Stunt Double Johnny corner jailing hard to blockable

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
Took this to the lab for a few minutes. The most messed up thing about it that it loops. For example if you do f3exmrs,b4,12,12,12,12,113np you can follow up with 333summon into msk into f3exmrs for more meter and chip and most of characters cant do shit about that without meter....this needs to be fixed because he never runs out of mimics in this instance and the post np blockstring builds like more than half a bar back.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
Yeh but the pressure isn't as solid as A-List in that variation.

Looks interesting though maybe I will try him out one day.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Wow this is fucking dumb

I always used knockdown hard to blockables since they required good timing and there where more than 1 option to escape like tech roll, short delay, long delay , certain wake up attacks

Props to Tom always looked for ways of doing this but never could from standing pre patch, using the corner push back is genius .

Honestly I can't stand binary Hard to Blockables so would have no problem if NRS remove this
(Just take away Takadas while you're are at it :p )

Oh and if somebody can actually block this then swap the sweep with F2 ggs buddy.

But in the bright side ESL is today right :p

Pretty sure @IrishMantis has known this for a while. Care to explain why you don't abuse this?
Not standing bro this is news to me
Looks fucking dumb

@ArmedCalf i always remember how mind blowing Aura was when I first showed him, but Brady takes it to the next level

Last edited:

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I hope nrs guys are careful if they consider to nerf this. We already have one trash and overnerfed Cage variation, we don't need another one.

And here you need clones, and meter and corner to do it. Takeda for instance can get htb anywhere on the screen, with just meter.
So take a look at every htb in the game, not just Cage's, nrs.

And also when you think about Cage, consider him not only for nerfs, but also for possible buffs/fixes, please (Fisticuffs comes by and waves his hands with speedbag...unless it randomly whiffs:))