What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Could it be based on if they are crouching or standing when hit by the cr. Mk?
it just doesnt have enough hit stun to link max range. Ex does use that or just go home back to nrs games kids this isnt dial combos in the game its about confirms lul

also i heard poongko and infiltration think abigail is good

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
it just doesnt have enough hit stun to link max range. Ex does use that or just go home back to nrs games kids this isnt dial combos in the game its about confirms lul

also i heard poongko and infiltration think abigail is good
I didn't know we were having an NRS vs Capcom discussion. Also, I think Abigail has a lot of potential. I'll probably give him a whirl this weekend. He at least looks fun to use. He's like the opposite of my typical style of character but lately I've been trying to choose different archetypes to learn and it's hella fun.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I think Abigail is a super interesting design. I have no idea where he falls on tier lists and all that, but hes exceedingly interesting and it looks like a patient and smart player can practically win the game off a touch with the right resources. GOD HELP YOU if he blocks your DP when he has bar and vtrigger.

Meanwhile, back in No-One-Gives-A-Shitville, I am enjoying Akuma and even though Im bad, I think he's probably the best character in the game for me. I am making a genuine effort to play intelligently and not just do shit. If anyone wants games any time, let me know. If Im available Im down. Extremely low skill level. I hate to use ranked as a gauge of ability, but Im probably Silver-ish. Rushdown has played me a lot, he might have a better gauge of where I fall. (I mention this so no one goes into a set expecting me to be good.. I want games but Im not trying to waste anyone's time)

I just realized Abigail's CA is him throwing you up through the ceiling so that he can turn your hanging body into a speedbag.This dude is TUFF.
He has a move, (maybe his ca?) that gives him armor while he's running at you, it's slow but I'm thinking it can be real good on a read? Like through a projectile? Don't know if any normals together can beat it.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
u guise ever pull up the sfv vs nrs twitch jumbers at literally any given moment? shit is always like 50,000 viewers difference lul

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Injustice is a bad game
gameplay wise or are you including the entire exp? playing it all the ultimate highest level myself, i dont think nrs did too bad balance wise compared to their past games so props for that i guess but its still top 5 fest and their all braindead lul.

do you prefer sfv? I remember you liking the first inj.

Last edited:

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I think INJ2 is better than MKX and the first INJ. I do not enjoy it more than SF. Still to me the best NRS game was MK9 and the classics.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
gameplay wise or are you including the entire exp? playing it all the ultimate highest level myself, i dont think nrs did too bad balance wise compared to their past games so props for that i guess but its still top 5 fest and their all braindead lul.

do you prefer sfv? I remember you liking the first inj.
Sfv isn't my fav sf game but I do like it more. My main gripe with injustice is the controls. I do think it's nrs's best game but I have other games that I like more available to me. Plus I play green arrow and I think he's kinda braindead in inj2. It's just not really fun to me anymore.