What's new

Steam Sale - "Steam Fighters"

DeftMonk

Noob
Ya I bought 3 games that I have been wanting to get then I had my phone stolen promptly after and can't log into my account due to the steam authenticator. But the sale is great like every fighting game except granblue is 70% off or more!

Zviko

Noob
Just make sure that you actually play them when you buy them. Don't be like me who bought SFV on PS4 and Tekken 7 on 2 platforms and then never touched them. :D

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I was excited until I realized I think I own everything I'd really ever could want and way more than I can play. I think it's the best price KOFXIV and FEXL have had so far. It might be a good time to try and grab some of the older games that have had rollback added. I think the GG rollback beta is still active for a couple days and is like 3 bucks.

I did get asked by a friend for what to get. He is pretty casual, but he seemed down to have me see if I could learn him some SC6.

Marlow

Noob
Just make sure that you actually play them when you buy them. Don't be like me who bought SFV on PS4 and Tekken 7 on 2 platforms and then never touched them. :D
I always do that. I buy games on sale, get through the tutorial, maybe play one or two matches, and then never touch it again.

I own:

PS4:
SFIV
SFV
2 Guilty Gear games
1 Blazblue Game
MKX
Injustice
Injustice 2
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Xbox One:
Injustice
Injustice 2
Killer Instinct
Virtua Fighter 2
Virtua Fighter 5
MKX
MK11
1 Blazblue game
SFIV
Street Fighter remix Collection

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I always do that. I buy games on sale, get through the tutorial, maybe play one or two matches, and then never touch it again.

I own:

PS4:
SFIV
SFV
2 Guilty Gear games
1 Blazblue Game
MKX
Injustice
Injustice 2
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Xbox One:
Injustice
Injustice 2
Killer Instinct
Virtua Fighter 2
Virtua Fighter 5
MKX
MK11
1 Blazblue game
SFIV
Street Fighter remix Collection
So VF5 runs on XBox one? I was starting to wonder if it worked on the new Xbox.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I've been thinking about getting back into SF again and may get SFV on steam. Have it on PS4 but I think pc is the only way to play it online now. I already have KI, don't play it much, but it's good. If I already didn't have it, I'd definately buy it