What's new

Star Lab mission 206 killer frost

Hi guys i have a serius problem whit this mission,the details of the mission are :
Defeat lex
perform 3 special ex move
WIN WITHOUT CROUCHING
I complete the mission without crouching but game dont give me the star!!! somebody can help me?

I perform entire match whit 113 string,no crouch and no special...but nothing... the game dnt give me the star.... bug? or wrong details?

Justice

Noob
Yeah, I'm not sure about that. I had to do one of Catwoman's a few times cuz it said I walked backwards when I didn't. All I can say is keep doing it and eventually it'll give it to you. It's not glitched since others have gotten all the stars so it is doable.

Sometimes you can't meet all three requirements in one run. If you do a run with the 3 ex moves, and then another run without crouching, you'll get the three stars.

Sometimes you can't meet all three requirements in one run. If you do a run with the 3 ex moves, and then another run without crouching, you'll get the three stars.
I perform the first run whit 3 ex move and the 2 run for try without crouch...but nothing the game dnt give me the star...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Wait until you do Black Adams mission where you can't get hit but also need to win with only 1 chance remaining, meaning you have to get hit. It's impossibru!

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Wait until you do Black Adams mission where you can't get hit but also need to win with only 1 chance remaining, meaning you have to get hit. It's impossibru!
That ain't the worst though from Black Adam...his...last...mission...so...much...RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!

I got the 3 star....damn this star lab is so shitty....another wrong detail, for other players!! THE GAME DETAIL FOR THIS MISSION IS WRONG,iS not win without crouch but win with a level transition!!

I got the 3 star....damn this star lab is so shitty....another wrong detail, for other players!! THE GAME DETAIL FOR THIS MISSION IS WRONG,iS not win without crouch but win with a level transition!!
I don't know if you are wrong or there is something wrong with your copy of the game because I initially tried to get the third star by winning with a level transition and it did not work. But after trying again without crouching as the game said I finally got my 3rd star, so the description is correct.

I don't know if you are wrong or there is something wrong with your copy of the game because I initially tried to get the third star by winning with a level transition and it did not work. But after trying again without crouching as the game said I finally got my 3rd star, so the description is correct.
Mmm i understand.. probably i find a bug in the star lab and the game don't give me the star whit a normal description,or my copy of the game have this error...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I wasn't as crazy about the Labs as I thought I'd be.

Going from 300 goals in the Challenge Tower to collectively over 700 just for a couple of costumes...yeah, no.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey there, oh yes this mission it's actually not as hard as it appears. Took me 3 times, just make sure you DON'T do any moves that require down in it, her her back forward moves, jump and just dash forward and do her combo links...this is how I did it